Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams got a thread when he did it....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Don't need Horton but Catlin and Gritty certainly.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
CoventrySeagull said:
It would be great to see Liam Brady also.

Absolutely genuinely felt for us Brighton fans in darkest hour, remember Lincoln game at Goldstone.
Very true. Him and Gritt would be great. :)

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Alan Mullary could easily get his arse down from Crawley. His links with Sky sports could be useful for coverage on sky.

Like to see Zamora, Currie, Culip + Virgo there as an example of how we had to sell our best players to pay for the inquiry.

Does Catlin still own the rock shop? Not far for him to come if he is around?

The more famous faces there the better - thats what will make it into a story for the TV and newspapers.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nice one SC! :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Perhaps we should contact the big name managers of all the bigger teams that have had to slum it at Withdean these past few years.

Who was managing Soton when we played them on Sept 11th?

What other big name managers could we get?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Superseagull said:
Wouldn't it be great if we could get a really big name like Morinho or Wenger down for the afternoon. Imagine the publicity that it would create.
I can just see the publicity now...

Arsene Wenger has pledged his support to Brighton's plans for a new 23000 seater stadium at Falmer. Unfortunately, things didn't go as he planned at the march in Brighton. After being told to meet at Madeira Drive at 5pm ready for the march, he ended up in his native France. When asked why he didn't turn up at Madeira Drive, he simply said "I did not see it".

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Superseagull said:
Alan Mullary could easily get his arse down from Crawley. His links with Sky sports could be useful for coverage on sky.

Like to see Zamora, Currie, Culip + Virgo there as an example of how we had to sell our best players to pay for the inquiry.

Does Catlin still own the rock shop? Not far for him to come if he is around?

The more famous faces there the better - thats what will make it into a story for the TV and newspapers.

I know for a fact that Cattlin definitely still lives in Brighton, so you'd like to think he'd turn up.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Ernest said:
Will Dick Tight be there :angry: :angry: :angry:
I think he plays bingo on a monday evening:ohmy: :lolol: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So you've seen him there then?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Superphil said:
Who was managing Soton when we played them on Sept 11th?

stuart gray:lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice one, Steve... :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

I hope the club have been ringing-round to get past managers, players, celebrity fans, etc. down to the march... I'll ask the club...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here