Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mickey mouse has to go, time for protests.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is so unfair on Rodfox. He can't respond to all this abuse until he gets home from school.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
This is so unfair on Rodfox. He can't respond to all this abuse until he gets home from school.

Or day release from the looney bin?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He is still making poor tactical decisions which, certainly last night, cancelled out the improvement in our playing staff.

That said, I don't think for one second he will go before the end of the season unless we find ourselves bottom with ten games or so left.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
He is still making poor tactical decisions which, certainly last night, cancelled out the improvement in our playing staff.

That said, I don't think for one second he will go before the end of the season unless we find ourselves bottom with ten games or so left.

Agree with that. The problem is Adams - he is making some pretty basic tactical mistakes. Virgo was taken apart by Boyd but never had any cover from the right side of our midfield, ie Forster, who funnily enough is not a right midfielder and had no clue about what was required to play there! Perhaps Forster was under instructions not to chase back, if so, (ignoring Seb who with the best will in the world is not the sort to get stuck in) that really only left us with 2 midfield players, so as the game progressed, it was not surprising they were overrun at times and often looked out of position. They simply had too much ground to cover.

We just look as though there is no pre match planning, we just get out on the pitch and hope for the best. Surely we should have had some idea that Boyd would be a danger down their left but we didn't seem to have a plan to counter it. This is supposed to be a professional football club not some crappy Suday league outfit, but we look just as unprepared as your average pub team!

In the first half Carole looked very good but they obviously thought about this at half time and closed him down much quicker after the break and in the end he was so ineffective he was taken off.

And also the Elphick / Hinsh partnership is just not working, they are both too slow, as is Virgo, and they really dont compliment each other at all. Maybe Hawkins wasn't all that bad after all!!

Generally, Adams is being out thought by most managers and that is why we are 5th bottom, it's not due to a lack of quality players.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Are most people saying, therefore, that even if we get relegated they'll stick by Adams? If so, I find this nothing short of incredible. It's one thing to have good players but quite another to be able to get the best out of them on a consistent basis and to use them to their strengths. So far Micky has done absolutely nothing to warrant all the hype that accompanied his arrival bar signing in the transfer window a good crop of players and the proof of that pudding will be in the eating. I really want Adams and the team to succeed but I will lose any faith that I had if we go down after our good finish last season.

Totally agree, Yes, he has brought in what looks on paper some good signings, but lets see how they play as a team before declaring that we will now storm up the league. He now has the rest of the season to prove himself with what he has been allowed to buy. So imo the sensible line is somewhere between the MICKY OUT protest & the RA RA RA :albion2:we love micky,:albion2: Lick Lick, :albion2:Unlucky chaps, we only lost 8 - 0 to hereford but the 7th was never a penalty:albion2:type thing.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
adams out? Were you at the f***ing game? We played well and were beaten by a very, good side. Anyone who jumps on the adams out wagon after tonights result needs their heads testing. Everyone one of the new signings who played this evening played well and although there were times where we slipped up defensivly as a team we looked good.

I must need my head testing then. How long does this man need? He has got quality players on the park but he doesn't know how to organise them. I will concede that they haven't played much together(apart from the 10 days in training!!!) and that Posh were good but the substitutions and lack of game plan/tactics/ players out of position were pants. First half good but second half desperate - just hoof it up to the big lads . I don't want to watch that for the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here