Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mickey mouse has to go, time for protests.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Adams in for rest of season and beyond. He is building a good squad for next year.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Peterborough were a good side..........but their manager out-thought our manager for the second-half.

The substitutions just made a mess.

Unfortunately our management team getting it wrong and being out thought at half time is on the increase and I am a Micky In man. It is the same with the substitutions none seemed to work. Did he take Elphick off in order that he didnt get booked and miss Luton having avoided it for so long tonight.

With Andrew and Davies being tall why bring on Cox why not McLeod and get some crosses into the box to them.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
adams out? Were you at the f***ing game? We played well and were beaten by a very, good side. Anyone who jumps on the adams out wagon after tonights result needs their heads testing. Everyone one of the new signings who played this evening played well and although there were times where we slipped up defensivly as a team we looked good.

Top top post mate - couldnt have put it any better

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Mickey Mouse has to go. Time for protests.

Well Rodfox , you are welcome to travel to Paris, Orlando or Los Angeles with your stupid protest, but don't complain when you are mugged by Donald Duck and Goofy.

Here at Withdean, Micky (Little Legs)Adams is going to be around for some time. It's just the beginning of a new era, and those who stay for the ride will not be disappointed.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
How long can we put up with the stupid threads.

Just ignore - children like Rodfox usually only get permission to play on their mummy's & daddy's computers at the weekends so when they're allowed to play during the week and the World of Warcraft servers are down this is the only other website they're allowed on...Even then, if it weren't for the "thread full of beautiful ladies" post then I expect they'd be w*nking off on Waccoe.com or somewhere else similar! :lolol:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
How long can knight allow this to continue. We need to mount protests to get rid of the incumbant. He is a liability.

adams out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You start doing that and there will be in house fighting amongst the fans, I can see it now.

I think it would be better to get behind the team. The 1st half was as good as ive seen us play for a very long time.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sounds like you never saw the game and just wrote that based on seeing the result. Knee-jerk ignorance :nono:

Can we stop with this nonsense phrase? When we're just outside the relegation zone in February, having won only 6 games all season, it is not 'knee jerk' to react to another loss.

I don't think last night's result should be used to determine micky's future. I think he should be given the full season, I want micky to succeed, even beyond this year. I don't want micky to go. I think the orignal poster is wrong.

But the phrase 'knee jerk reaction' no longer applies, so I'd appreciate it if people stopped using it. [/rant]

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
So the Foxy man will be staging a MASSIVE protest on his Jack then :lol:

Anybody fancy putting him to sleep with their kind boots?

Dandyman

In London village.
adams in. We are making progress under micky. At the start of the year we were playing shit and losing. Now we are playing well and losing. Progress!!!

hurrah !

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Are most people saying, therefore, that even if we get relegated they'll stick by Adams? If so, I find this nothing short of incredible. It's one thing to have good players but quite another to be able to get the best out of them on a consistent basis and to use them to their strengths. So far Micky has done absolutely nothing to warrant all the hype that accompanied his arrival bar signing in the transfer window a good crop of players and the proof of that pudding will be in the eating. I really want Adams and the team to succeed but I will lose any faith that I had if we go down after our good finish last season.

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The science behind a knee-jerk reaction:-

kneejerk-republicanism1.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can we stop with this nonsense phrase? When we're just outside the relegation zone in February, having won only 6 games all season, it is not 'knee jerk' to react to another loss.

I don't think last night's result should be used to determine micky's future. I think he should be given the full season, I want micky to succeed, even beyond this year. I don't want micky to go. I think the orignal poster is wrong.

But the phrase 'knee jerk reaction' no longer applies, so I'd appreciate it if people stopped using it. [/rant]

Any game this season other than last night's and I'd agree with you.

But there were all sorts of positive signs about the side last night, especially first half, its just unfortunate that Peterborough's strike force are one of the best in the division who completely outclassed our back four. The muppet who started this thread obviously just looked at the result and started a twattish and undeserved KNEE JERK 'Adams Out' thread. If we get turned over by both Carlisle and Luton then by all means have a pop at the manager, but last night was the first run-out for the new signings and IMHO they looked far from shabby. Adams IN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here