Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mickey Adams - where do you stand

You position on Micky Adams' tenure:

• Adams In. Best candidate on our budget and/or we'll be in playoffs this season or next under him.

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Adams In. Obviously I want results but lets give him 18 months or longer before judging him

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • Adams In. Lets judge him at the end of the season.

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Adams In, if it's looking like relegation after the January transfer window, the board should act

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Adams In, but if w're trouble by Christmas I want the board to get rid

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Adams Out now. I don't like the way he plays football and/or his crap tactics

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Adams Out now. Look at our league position FFS. Don't forget, we were 7th last year

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I'd like the option of would you be an Adams in person if it was someone other than Adams managing us through this dire spell. I guess he deserves more leeway than most but it I'm pretty sure there is plenty of blind faith being shown by quite a few on here based on his performance last time with the BZ inspired team

Quite agree. I think 2 wins in 11, and no home win from the start of the season would have many people slagging off many a manager if it wasn't MA.

Why do people say that, people are slagging off Adams, people are saying he should be sacked, people are saying he should resign, people are saying bring Wilkins back. !!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why do people say that, people are slagging off Adams, people are saying he should be sacked, people are saying he should resign, people are saying bring Wilkins back. !!!

I say that because I genuinely believe if our current manager was someone other than MA, there would be more people slagging him off or calling for him to be sacked than there are presently.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I say that because I genuinely believe if our current manager was someone other than MA, there would be more people slagging him off or calling for him to be sacked than there are presently.

I can only speak for myself, but I can genuinely say whoever the manager is, I would NEVER call for the manager to be sacked in October, not to mention his first season.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
If nothing else I just want to see a reaction from Adams. Micky needs to hold his hand up and say i've got it wrong so far.
Virgo benched would send out a strong statement...

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
Personally Adams should do the decent thing and resign. He quite clearly doesnt have a clue (his team selections have proved this) possibly he is quite well off (im sure Leics and Cov gave him a few quid as pay off) so do the decent thing and resign.

With regards to a new manager well Danny Wilson RESIGNED from Bristol City after we beat them in the play offs. He stuck to his word and said if I dont get promoted I will leave. Which he did.

Which one is man of INTEGRITY?

Do behave, Adams is a very good manager, if only the players would do what they are paid for, maybe paying a win bonus would give them the incentive, if they are not proud to where the hallowed stripes they should pack their bags and clear off

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do behave, Adams is a very good manager, if only the players would do what they are paid for, maybe paying a win bonus would give them the incentive, if they are not proud to where the hallowed stripes they should pack their bags and clear off

Now I don't say this lightly, but wtf?

1. Hopefully Adams will start to prove you right some time soon.

2. A centre half can't magically become an effective right winger, just because he's 'paid to do so'.

3. Of course they're paid win bonuses. [Not very often though, obviously].

4. Why do you think they're NOT proud to play for the club?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I believe that MA will sort out our problems and we will climb the league, whether or not we will get as high as play offs is doubtful but I am sure that we will be above half way.

If by any chance the board considered sacking him there is only man I would want to replace him with, and we have no chance of that Neil Warnock.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I believe that MA will sort out our problems and we will climb the league, whether or not we will get as high as play offs is doubtful but I am sure that we will be above half way.

If by any chance the board considered sacking him there is only man I would want to replace him with, and we have no chance of that Neil Warnock.

Sort out our problems? He's creating most of the f***ing problems himself, playing Virgo right wing and leaving Thronton on the bench when he's clearly better than Cox or Anyinsah. I wouldn't mind as much if it was just that the players hadn't clicked yet, but so far Micky has showed me that he hasn't got a f***ing clue what he's doing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sort out our problems? He's creating most of the f***ing problems himself, playing Virgo right wing and leaving Thronton on the bench when he's clearly better than Cox or Anyinsah. I wouldn't mind as much if it was just that the players hadn't clicked yet, but so far Micky has showed me that he hasn't got a f***ing clue what he's doing.

Bullseye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here