Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mickey Adams - stupid idiot!

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
mk_bha said:
just got back in UK and cant believe what i was reading. I have always loved Mickey but now i cant stand him.

Simply coz of the quote:

"i would play these players saturday if available".

and coz he has not said sorry.

Sorry Mickey - you northern git, you are a bad bad excuse for a human who i have no respect for whatsoever.

stick your f***ing management up your arse.

FYI this story is the main one on CNN and round Europe.

Que: the brainless idiots who say they r innocent until......

When did George Bush join NSC?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I dont see how anyone can come on here and slag sir micky of the blokes a god.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
he was at the withdean tonight apparently

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Probably watching Trevor Benjamin and deciding when he wants him back, or sussing out the rest of the team.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Mickey Adams is not a "stupid idiot" but if the players are allowed back to England then perhaps The Foxes should suspend them pending an outcome of an inquiry. This obviously will not happen as it will further weaken their attempt to stay up.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Budgie said:
Innocent until proven guilty

Precisely not what happens in Spain - Guilty till proven innocent

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'll join the brainless idiot club as well please...

Oh, and while I don't know the facts around this case (none of us do, that's the point of a legal system), can I just remind everyone of Dave Jones and Southampton.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know, I'm confused. I don't consider myself a brainless idiot yet I agree with the other 'brainless idiots'. Maybe there's only one brainless idiot here ?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Micky Adams was at Withdean last night. Preumably he is planning on taking Benjamin back to cover for Dickov?

Nov 3, 2003
Adams was and still is clueless managerial sucees by luck its run out you :dunce:

ok YES it should ALWAYS be the case innocent until proved beyind reasonable doubt that you are not.

BUT even Stevie Wonder could see that the PR (and potential assault albeit maybe just verbal from the terraces) these players would get at the moment not to say their state of mind with this pressing firmly on just that , they would not be suitable to play at the time being just like an injured player physically these players are curreblt mentally injured and not a good idea. YOU REALLY ARE A :jester: Adams. Clueless as always, hopeless PR hopeless management Hopeless HUman Being.

What he shouldve been doing in Spain is making sure his players didnt get into any sorta trouble and even if they didnt commit the alledged assaults, what the FVCK wear they doijng parting at that timeof nite ???????t

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
FG has once again made a very good point. I can't understand why everyone treats all his posts with such derision.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
FG, probably the only genuine brainless idiot on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here