Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mickey Adams - stupid idiot!

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
heheh, good replies.

ok - i do generally agree with innocent until proven guilty. So this means you lot think OJ simpson is innocent then (as he was never proven).

My point is that most of you dont realise how bad M.Adams looked on world news.

I for one beleive that the money WE put into the game will pay for top lwayers to get them off - ala Grosvenor in London.

Wake up chaps - this is Sinclair / Dickov / Gillespie we are talking about.

I also mean that the club should distance themselves from the players until charges are heard or not heard. Players are cuddled by clubs all the time, coz they are scared of them leaving.

Money / success comes before morals in football.

So - ok, if your boss and all at work found out you where in jail for alledged rape, would they stand by you?

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
v7n124-aqua.gif

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You would think players these days would understand to never f*** about abroad as if it happened here they would be out and about etc.:shootself

These birds where like nearly 40:eek:

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
i dont know why they want bail - i would rather be in a safe cell than have 500 press following me home / camped out etc.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
500 camp press. Ooh, look at those shoes. They cry out guilty.

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
mk_bha said:
i dont know why they want bail - i would rather be in a safe cell than have 500 press following me home / camped out etc.

Spanish prisons are not very nice, trust me :nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was on holiday once and woke up being slapped in the face by a spanish police officer. It WELL hurt.

BTW I think they should play even if it is just for the chants that will be, errrm, well, chanted.

fatboy said:
Why shouldn't he play those players on Saturday if they are available?
As a former regular at St Andrews, I would advise Micky to give some thought to the well-known compassion for their fellow men that comes instinctively to Birmingham City supporters.

I'm looking forward to the terrace chants of "Dickov is innocent until proven guilty!"

:glare:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lord Bracknell said:
As a former regular at St Andrews, I would advise Micky to give some thought to the well-known compassion for their fellow men that comes instinctively to Birmingham City supporters.

I'm looking forward to the terrace chants of "Dickov is innocent until proven guilty!"

:glare:

More likely to be:
"Dickov get your dick out!"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, i must intrude again.

Can I put forward the title of this thread for the 'Best Thread Title Ever' award.

'Stupid Idiot' !!

Marvelous scenes.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:wave: king of the brainless idiots joining

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston

Money / success comes before morals in football.
[/B]

Mate whats new tell me any modern job or business where morals comes first if you ask me i think football in this country has been targeted by people with no morales alleging rape again

Not saying guilty or not but lets think of how many rape charges have been made in the last year to premiership players most are easy pray to the more cunning which with most players a pot plant could out wit them

Lets wait to see Adams is no diplomat and wears his hear on his shirt speaks first and i respect him for that

:thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Simster said:
braders, who is that bird in your avatar? She f***ing loves it, she really does.
don't know her name

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here