Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen moving down south??

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I have this morning been over at Derek Shaw's racing yard near my house looking at a dog, we got chatting about Micheal Owen's horse racing interests. Apparently it is being talked about that he will be taking a less hands on role with his interests up north for the next year and looking to move one of his horses to a racing yard in Sussex in a few weeks.

Read into that what you will.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Michael Owen will NOT be joining us ! He's set to sign for Stoke City, he doesn't want to sign for anyone below the premier league, now can we stop this nonsense.

That's before anyone starts thinking there's a chance, there isn't.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
He's definitely coming to Brighton. He, his horse and Joel Lynch are sharing a flat down the Marina. Initially he turned us down but we threw in a free pass for the Bowlplex which clinched the deal.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
He could definitely do a jo-

**BANG**

Urrrgghhhhhhhhaaaarrrhghhhhhhh.....

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
I have this morning been over at Derek Shaw's racing yard near my house looking at a dog, we got chatting about Micheal Owen's horse racing interests. Apparently it is being talked about that he will be taking a less hands on role with his interests up north for the next year and looking to move one of his horses to a racing yard in Sussex in a few weeks.

Read into that what you will.
Try and think of something else to come up with.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
A friend of a neighbour of someone I see going in the Newsagents from time to time says that their brother-in-law is a teacher and that a Mrs Owen has just called their school in Hove to ask about places for September.

So the move is DEFINITELY on.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Is Micheal related to the former Liverpool and England striker and is he any good?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
grand hotel. Im watching it....he coming with Heskey, scholes and Beckham, gonna be fab with Vicente in there with Messi and Barnes.

When are the fixtures out.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here