Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
5/6? 5 to 6!! FIVE to "oh my god, skybet is having a right laugh at this while people punt good money on this rumour, 'we're more likely to dance naked on the beach while high on crack with Elvis, JFK and Queen Victoria than have to pay out on this little number' says their betting director" f***ing SIX!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has TB been playing poker with MO ? If so those are good odds :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think must people woud probably faint and then be very concerned about the financial security of the Club's medical department!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm gonna love seeing what all the people who think this is an embarrassing rumour have to say when we actually sign him!!

Chez - you're setting yourself up for an industrial sized, guiness world record XXXXXXXXXL facepalm

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I'm gonna love seeing what all the people who think this is an embarrassing rumour have to say when we actually sign him!!

An I'm going to love hearing what you have to say when we don't!

He's already said this week in the Telegraph that he wants to stay at Man U but if not there are two premiership teams after him. Why do some people keep persisting with this stupid rumour?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

I still doubt it chez, but just been reading a thread on Palarse forum called "Michael Owen to Brighton" most Palarse are saying it will never happen, but one poster in reply has just written;

"There is a lot of talk of this happening around merseyside, so don't count it out."

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=219953&page=3

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
An I'm going to love hearing what you have to say when we don't!

He's already said this week in the Telegraph that he wants to stay at Man U but if not there are two premiership teams after him. Why do some people keep persisting with this stupid rumour?

Of course he has said that, what do you expect him to say in the week leading up to his current team playing in the Champiobs League Final? He's hardly gonna say "Oh by the way, after the final I'm off to Brighton", wouldn't do much for his chances of playing would it.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Might as well add Berbatov to list as well, now he has fell out with Fergie!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
John Carew has been released by Aston Villa. Can see him joining a MASSIVE club like us:clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it's ALL about miroslav klose!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Messi, has decided that his time at Barcelona has come to an end, now that he has won pretty much everything there is to win in the game. So next season he wants to add the Championship winners medal to his collection..... Has just been seen coming out of the grand hotel in Brighton.....

Sky bet are offering EVENS for him joining BHAFC.....

Disclaimer "the above statement may or may not be true"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here