Votes: 39 75.0%
  • Bellend

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Richie Morris said:
No not hidden away at all. Allowed to get on with their lives without being paraded infront of the national media.

uh? So Richie, you are telling me that those kids had NO choice but to appear in that film? They were bullied into it? FORCED into it?

That seems very strange to me.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
NMH said:
He has the bollocks to grasp his right to freedom of speech with both hands, and monitor the leadershit of the most currently dangerous country in the World.

Bush out, and anyone who applies himself to the cause as well as Moore has is a legend.

Weapons of mass destruction my ARSE, the ones using those are USA and Britain

I totally agree NMH. He's used the constitution to great effect, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Didn't he also do something about America's big corporations asking why they made obscene amounts of profits and yet they were still laying off thousands of workers.?

I've read his book "Stupid White Men" and I thought it was excellent. He does his research and comes up with the facts, and no bullshit.

Some people cannot understand the TRUTH though Tokes, it's BEYOND my COMPREHENSION how anyone can still buy Bush's stories.

I mean .....how anyone with any common SENSE can buy Bush's stories.
It must therefore mean that there are a lot of people out there without any sense.

Sorry all you bush-lovers, but you may have to face the fact that you have no common sense, but there it is.

Here, I'll help you;
The US president (COINCIDENTALLY the son of a recent ex-president who remained bitter about getting defeated after one term) 'won' the election in his brother's state - and argued like f&^* against the recounts. A little DODGY ??

On GWBush's watch, the worst attack on US soil, his government found horribly unaware and unprepared, apparently DESPITE several tangible warnings.

GW declared ''I do not consider Saddam a threat to us'', yet turned full circle without any proof being found that he had become one.
GW has the US forces embroiled in a war that his government has NO CLUE how to get out of, or how to settle Iraq's affairs. Insurgents manage to infiltrate lines even easier than Mexicans cross from Tijuana, replete with large weaponry and ammunition. The US simply lose and misappropriate weapons, and fail to provide security to the most important members of the Iraqi police, army, and government.

Bush has NO IDEA how to end this situation, let alone to any peaceful or democratic end!!

He invaded Iraq simply because that country was about to base their currency on the Euro instead of the US dollar (and probably show the rest of the middle-east the best way to keep their oil-money steady).

It makes me want to scream ''4fuxsake Bushites, GET A F%&#ING CLUE !''

I won't though, I wouldn't want to upset the morally righteous (atchhENRONooooo!! pardon me I sneezed) friends of that upstanding Republican crowd.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Aldion Dan - the bloke is a prick, Michael Moore not AD :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here