Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Jackson Dead!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Not just you. I've known special and wonderful people who've died, touched more souls and made more of a difference.

What you have said is so true.

Thank you, The 1st thing I think of whenever any "star" dies is the hundreds of starving kids around the world who have died unnoticed. What makes Jacko any more important than them.

Thankfully I havent lost anyone special to me at this stage ofnmy life, all 29 yrs

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If you wish. Depends how much of a twat you are, I guess.

I'm no twat but over the years I believe that someone who paid a lot of money to the families of children to stop them from giving evidence against him, has something to hide. His behaviour regarding his own kids has been really strange. Now perhaps they can have a degree of a normal upbringing. Lets hope.

As far as him dying, if he was perv. good if not people die all the time

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
This photo makes me sick :(

400_mjackson_ambulance_090625.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
His doctors don't blame his various surgical procedures for his week heart, they are blaming the boogie.

oh my god. hilarious.
f*** off.
anyone that laughs at the death of one of the greatest artists to ever live is a complete twat.

Thank you. Now I have a name for my medical condition. I'm a twat.

the bloke like to touch kids. good riddnace

Here here. His fans will forever turn a blind eye to this but the guy used to have kids over to sleep in his bed. How many parents would let their kids do that?

I know here in England it's late and a lot of people will be asleep but I reckon this will be one of those things where worldwide people will remember what they were doing when they heard that Michael had died.

I will because it's only just happened but it won't last.

:bla::bla::bla:

Proved innocent. Anyway I'm not going to argue with anyone tonight, I'm too gutted for that.

Proved innocent? Wasn't it more a case of not proved guilty. Of course, he hadn't paid any money to the families of those kids.

The state law doesn't always get it right.

Exactly. No sane person on here would contemplate letting their children spend a night in a grown mans bed. It beggars belief that wacko Jacko fans seem to think it is acceptable behaviour.

And as someone else has said, Quincy Jones was the producer of his hits, MJ was, in the main a performer, albeit at the height of his career, a very good one. He was not in the same league as Lennon in terms of writing and not in the same league as Elvis in terms of performing.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
I know here in England it's late and a lot of people will be asleep but I reckon this will be one of those things where worldwide people will remember what they were doing when they heard that Michael had died.

I was watching family guy when alex_brighton text me

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Bit of a shock But to tell the truth I dont care..never liked his music and he was a bit weird..

Assuming all of you who are so shocked have had a beer or 2? it will bo ok in the morning its not someone in you family who has died...

But then I guess you might have cried when Diana died......opps what have I said?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
canne believe the joke thread is closed too

Anyway Facebook was going a bit mental with the RIPS

One comment: "i had tickets to see him !! :(" :lol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The ticket stubs will be worth fortunes in years to come.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Amercian Tv is sick:annoyed: Showing Jacksons body being put into a helicopter then into a van to go for the autopsy

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
the jackson 5 ... off the wall ... thriller ... will always be remembered ... but i will not shed a tear for a sick.. sad ... f*** who had it all and threw it away when there is so much poverty and hardship in the world ... sorry but bollox

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
They cant bury the muppet as hes not Biodegradable anymore. The guy will have topped himself as he did not have the bollox (not his own anyway) to go through with this world tour....! Now weeks of free jackson cds in the papers and jackson on tv all feckin weekend. The truth will out on this geezer......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here