May 5, 2008

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I know here in England it's late and a lot of people will be asleep but I reckon this will be one of those things where worldwide people will remember what they were doing when they heard that Michael had died.
I will not bud. never thought much of him as a person especially all the kiddy fiddling allegations. No argument that he had talent and will always be known as a pop icon but remembering where I was, Nah

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
There was always going to be a 50:50 reaction to this. With those coming in with "hilarious" jokes, which we've come to expect from NSC, and it wouldn't be the same without it.

There's two options you can go down on the 'was MJ a child molesta' trail, 1) go with the press, which most evidence points to the fact he was, or, 2) go with the trial, which point to him being innocent. Obviously the courts don't always get it right, but they get my vote over the 'press' any day of the week.

If he has died, RIP, and I hope you are remembered for your GENIUS music.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
christ would you be less upset if someone from your own family had died. the bloke made a few good songs,YES, was he weird YES, if life ever going to be the same YES. get over it

I am mildly upset that he has died, more than I thought I would be - I shall not be wearing a veil tomorrow and I daresay I will not be having a minutes silence, but you were making crass allegations (that have been quashed, legally) when the guy was dying or dead. I am over it. I suggest you find some sort of morality that is far beyond that of a ten year old with an attention deficit disorber.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Is it just me who thinks its a real shame, but people all over the world die every second and just because he's famous should'nt make u feel any more upset.

A life is a life!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here