Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Hughes Appreciation Thread

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Savage NEEDED a nailing. Shame it was a Palace bastard that got round to doing it first...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
What a tackle. While he was chasing him I was screaming at the telly, nail the welsh twat..NAIL HIM. And he did. And about time too.

eh? if that we're me I would've been shouting "turn round and smack the scum twat!"

much more satisfying IMO :D

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i cant belive anybody on here has a thread celebrating anything about palace scum :eek: :nono: :eek:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Would have been SO much better if the ref had just let them settle it on the pitch, Hughes pulling Savage's hair while Savage tries to scratch Hughes' eyes out. Eventually would have liked to see both of them beat each other to a bloody pulp before being set upon by a pack of dogs.

Ahem.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Savage NEEDED a nailing. Shame it was a Palace bastard that got round to doing it first...
Shame it wasn`t a Brighton Twat he did it to as well.
Now you know what your in store for next season if the unthinkable happens(no you won`t get promoted).

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Can't see many Irish fans will be celebrating. Surely they need ALL of their players for ALL of their games to stand a chance of getting near qualifying. Losing him for 3 games (that's a guess) leaves a pretty big hole in their midfield for the next games.

Just looked like stupidity to me.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Croydonbloke said:
Now you know what your in store for next season if the unthinkable happens(no you won`t get promoted).

Wouldn't get a look-in if Danny C got hold of him first...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Wouldn't get a look-in if Danny C got hold of him first...
Danny c what is he a rapper or what.
sorry i`m not on short name terms with your players or don`t you now his surname.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Did everyone else notice the swing that Savage took at him leading up to the remarkable tackle from behind?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Croydonbloke said:
Danny c what is he a rapper or what.
sorry i`m not on short name terms with your players or don`t you now his surname.

All the more reason for you to stop posting on our board.

Albion Rob

Croydonbloke said:

I´m sorry, but how the f*** can you suggest it is unthinkable that Palarse get relegated. Inevitable more like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here