Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Hughes Appreciation Thread

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
All these P*lace fans on here putting no to 'want Falmer?' really are sad. They obviously have no real friends, as if they had they would have realised that even proper P*lace fans want us to get our ground (witness their big banner at Cardiff).

I'm sorry but these people just really piss me off:salute:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
samparish said:
All these P*lace fans on here putting no to 'want Falmer?' really are sad. They obviously have no real friends, as if they had they would have realised that even proper P*lace fans want us to get our ground (witness their big banner at Cardiff).

why would i put yes to falmer when i dont want it? id love Brighton to die in financial ruin, i dont care if that means no more rivalry, id laugh my head off just as i expect you to do at us were we to die in financial ruin

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
eagles #1 said:
just as i expect you to do at us were we to die in financial ruin
No i wouldn't actually but twats like you really don't deserve a football team to support.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
eagles #1 said:
why would i put yes to falmer when i dont want it? id love Brighton to die in financial ruin, i dont care if that means no more rivalry, id laugh my head off just as i expect you to do at us were we to die in financial ruin

Much as I dislike Palace, I'd hate it if the club folded. A couple of successive relegations wouldn't do you any harm, but the prospect of NEVER playing Palace again is unthinkable. Come on, how much did you lot enjoy 26/10/02?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
eagles #1 said:

Grow up, you immature tosser.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
i enjoyed the 5-0 very much obviously, i was only answering the guys question as to why i dont want falmer, no need to bite me head off:D .the 5-0 was the first time i encountered a match against brighton as we hadnt played you for 13 years was it? so i dont really understand the hatred to betwwen the clubs but i guess i should follow suit. im 16 and im sure ill regret my feelings as life goes on and we beat you more often but at the moment i wouldnt care

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
eagles #1 said:
im 16 and im sure ill regret my feelings as life goes on

...but not as much as your 30-year-old parents do about having you, you spotty little bellend

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
eagles #1 said:

I think you have just proved my point remarkably well. Now go and find some friends, you pathetic little inbred.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
well the abuse im getting is terrible and i cant take it anymore. i think ill leave you now as im quite upset, all i was looking for was freindly banter but you just procceded to call me "spotty" "little bellend" "pathetic little inbred" "aged weeks or months" "tosser" "twat" dreadful! :lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
eagles #1 said:
well the abuse im getting is terrible and i cant take it anymore. i think ill leave you now as im quite upset, all i was looking for was freindly banter but you just procceded to call me "spotty" "little bellend" "pathetic little inbred" "aged weeks or months" "tosser" "twat" dreadful! :lolol:

What's more, you don't seem to know what an apostrophe is. :nono:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
samparish said:

Don`t cry mate.
palace fans will always piss you off for life it`s what makes tick.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
Heah fellow Palace fan.
I actually changed my mind on the falmer thing i mean if we never had Brighton who else could we rip the piss out of.
There isn`t really anyone else this sad in the football league(is there)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Set of Tracksuits said:
Much as I dislike Palace, I'd hate it if the club folded. A couple of successive relegations wouldn't do you any harm, but the prospect of NEVER playing Palace again is unthinkable. Come on, how much did you lot enjoy 26/10/02?
Every single minute of it looking over to you Brighton bods mad me piss myself laughing
Now come you you were in a state of shock over there were you not and couldn`t wait to escape back home to the seaweed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here