Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Essien

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Threads like these and I can't wait until the transfer window shuts.

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
imageCache.php

Is it a 12 month subscription?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
As much as I don't think this will happen its not quite as far fetched as some think. He 's going to see limited action at Chelsea next year plus I think he only has a year left on his deal. It would suit him better to play regularly on loan then he has the choice of who he goes to next year as he'll be a Free agent and he'll command better wages without a transfer fee involved.

Just a thought.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
As much as I don't think this will happen its not quite as far fetched as some think. He 's going to see limited action at Chelsea next year plus I think he only has a year left on his deal. It would suit him better to play regularly on loan then he has the choice of who he goes to next year as he'll be a Free agent and he'll command better wages without a transfer fee involved.

Just a thought.

Yes to a top 6 club like Spurs, or a lower placed club like Villa.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nothing, the quote thingy screwed up and it picked you rather than the special person who started this thread.

Apologies for any offence, the offence was intended but not at you.

:smile:

:)

I had assumed as much, but wanted to check.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes to a top 6 club like Spurs, or a lower placed club like Villa.

Yes, if they want him. Plenty seem to think he's lost it at that level since his op so he might have to look lower.

Like I said, I don't see us getting him but then again I laughed at the first Wayne Bridge thread that popped up.

Dec 29, 2011
When he was fit he BOSSED the midfield for Chelsea each week. Form is temporary, CLASS is PERMANENT.

Last edited:

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Anyone else realise he is is currently in the US on tour with Chelsea. :facepalm: Do your research before you make up terrible rumours

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
heard this rumour he's gonna be the signing today,

seen on facebook through a guy who's dad high up in the albion

just saying :) and dont have a moan i know its not reliable:bhasign:

There is a whole website for this.

It's called football rumours (that are never going happen).com

When you wake up in the morning and fancy a dump. Please do it there.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
After CMS, Vicente and Bridge, I really can't rule many rumours completely out of hand. All 3 of those were signings that I thought were beyond us, and when they do sign, there is nothing more fun than to look back at how the threads develops from the usual "sauce?", "I'd eat my <insert body part>", and of course "WAGES!" all being posted.

It's not as ridiculous as some on this thread have suggested, as the OP has not said a permanent deal, and Bridge is on astronomical wages, it doesn't necessarily mean we would pay that. Plus, some people seem to be posting with the player of a couple of years ago in mind. What I saw of him last season, he isn't currently that player at all. It's not IMPOSSIBLE that Chelsea will think the one chance they have with Michael is to send him out on loan for 6 months and get him regular football, like he is NOT going to get at Chelsea based on the performances of last season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm filing this in the "believe it when I see it" drawer, but the last 12 months or so, some threads have come back out of that drawer and into the "f***ing 'ell we've actually got in" drawer shortly afterwards.

This is certainly possible.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes, if they want him. Plenty seem to think he's lost it at that level since his op so he might have to look lower.

Like I said, I don't see us getting him but then again I laughed at the first Wayne Bridge thread that popped up.

Agreed. Like Man City, Chelsea are rich enough to ensure any players they loan out don't play in the premier league for their direct rivals. The loan is possible but I'll be another who chows down on his own cock if this happens!

:D

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only way this could ever happen would be a short loan to get back to full fitness.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
After CMS, Vicente and Bridge, I really can't rule many rumours completely out of hand. All 3 of those were signings that I thought were beyond us, and when they do sign, there is nothing more fun than to look back at how the threads develops from the usual "sauce?", "I'd eat my <insert body part>", and of course "WAGES!" all being posted.

It's not as ridiculous as some on this thread have suggested, as the OP has not said a permanent deal, and Bridge is on astronomical wages, it doesn't necessarily mean we would pay that. Plus, some people seem to be posting with the player of a couple of years ago in mind. What I saw of him last season, he isn't currently that player at all. It's not IMPOSSIBLE that Chelsea will think the one chance they have with Michael is to send him out on loan for 6 months and get him regular football, like he is NOT going to get at Chelsea based on the performances of last season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm filing this in the "believe it when I see it" drawer, but the last 12 months or so, some threads have come back out of that drawer and into the "f***ing 'ell we've actually got in" drawer shortly afterwards.

very much THIS !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here