Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Essien

North Stand Midget

Jan 9, 2012
some off you just need to f*** off, ive heard a rumour, ive seen many odd rumours and why would you say this is bullshit? it just might be but look at the signings already this year two prem players and a la liga player some of you people are such *****

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
some off you just need to f*** off, ive heard a rumour, ive seen many odd rumours and why would you say this is bullshit? it just might be but look at the signings already this year two prem players and a la liga player some of you people are such *****

Quite right mate. I believe you.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
1.some off you just need to f*** off, ive heard a rumour, ive seen many odd rumours and why would you say this is bullshit? 2.it just might be but look at the signings already this year two prem players and a la liga player some of you people are such *****

1. And all of you little school kids on your summer holidays need to stop posting stupid comments about your friends dads mates girlfriends dog who slept with the next doors cat who was told by our scouts who we are signing.

2. Wayne bridge - Gus said last season we were intersted in him so no real shock we got him this season, Bruno - rumours we were getting someone from Valencia to help Vicente stay so no shock - 'tosacks of coal' a few championship clubs were after him so again no shock.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton

Until it's confirmed, it belongs to the group of rumours that said Raul and Forlan were on their way.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
The owner of the Kebab shop down my road posted on my friend's facebook that we are potentially signing Xabi Alonso possibly on a 3 year deal sometime today.

:moo:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just, well, lost for words!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Why would we say this is bullshit?

Because Michael Essien is a CURRENT, PROVEN, WORLD CLASS, PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYER.

Don't get me wrong, our other signings are BRILLIANT....but not MICHAEL ESSIEN EARNING £100K+ BRILLIANT

What did i say to deserve that? :(

Nothing, the quote thingy screwed up and it picked you rather than the special person who started this thread.

Apologies for any offence, the offence was intended but not at you.

:smile:

Last edited:

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

only some of us, am I one of them because I was very polite to you.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

You wont last 5 mins in this place mate. First rule of NSC- Grow a thick skin (if you want to survive)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I'm still waiting for the 2 players from Villa and Fulham you told us were at the Amex to sign for us last month.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
"your only making it worse "
"making it worse how could it be making it any worse "
"all he said was Essien "

Shall we go to the stoning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here