Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

messi

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Got any examples apart from that game years ago against Chelsea?

The reason they always get to the final is because they are BRILLIANT. If you pound and opposition penalty area for 90 mins the chance is you will naturally win more penalty's/free kicks.

Certainly not a conspiracy.

And because of Messi's honesty and determination to stand up and keep the ball, they miss out on plenty of possible penalties and free kicks

The Giant Bolster

Apr 18, 2012
See the stat on passes? Something like 180 to Chelsea, 780 to Barcelona, give or take a few. Still....Only one stat truly matters in football doesn't it.

The Giant Bolster

Apr 18, 2012
yeah the second leg will be tough ,on a very big pitch, barca r still favourites , but after 3 years ago, when them 4 pens were turned down,chelsea deserve revenge, i just hope uefalona dont have the ref on there side, chelsea are due a champions league ,been so unlucky, now with an average chelsea side are 1 game away from final, to all the ppl that want cheating uefalona to win.. why? we see every year they get decisions

Not too sure how they cheat to be honest? The only player that goes a bit over the top is Busquets, but other than that I'm struggling for examples.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
to all the ppl that want cheating uefalona to win.. why? we see every year they get decisions

Are you for real... this is whjy i can't stand chelski dillusional fans...

Did you watch the game at all... I think Drogba was the biggest cheat out there... 6'3, built and falls to the ground when the wind blows...

I for one will be hoping Chelsea don't win the Champions League (don't mind them losing in the final again, just to seeing that cheating donkey Terry cry again)... and if people think im being unpatrotic by wanting a English club to lose to other European teams.. try living in SW London, Chelski fans really are divs... As a someone mentioned in another thread... Half of them do not even know who Matthew Harding is...

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
Not too sure how they cheat to be honest? The only player that goes a bit over the top is Busquets, but other than that I'm struggling for examples.

last year, semi final, real madrid had pepe sent off? when barca were struggling to break down the madrid defence? also remember madrid scoring a goal that was dissallowed for no reason? ..... this season did i not see when at 1 1 against ac milan a pentalty given for nothing? a little tug on shirt from a corner? again at 1 1 barca were struggling and on there way out... three years ago was incredible that year they wo the champions league should be deleted i would of been embarrassed to lift the cup. uefalona are currupt and you know it...

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
Are you for real... this is whjy i can't stand chelski dillusional fans...

Did you watch the game at all... I think Drogba was the biggest cheat out there... 6'3, built and falls to the ground when the wind blows...

I for one will be hoping Chelsea don't win the Champions League (don't mind them losing in the final again, just to seeing that cheating donkey Terry cry again)... and if people think im being unpatrotic by wanting a English club to lose to other European teams.. try living in SW London, Chelski fans really are divs... As a someone mentioned in another thread... Half of them do not even know who Matthew Harding is...

5-1 ok?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Busquets, Dani Alves and Pedro are among the worst cheats in world football but even they hardly compare to Drogba's antics last night.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Helps when the officials are chelski fans..

Typical Chelsea fan... dont get upset coz ur not in the top 4...

Do you know who Matthew Harding is?

And Chelsea aren't winning the champions league u deluded fool

The Giant Bolster

Apr 18, 2012
last year, semi final, real madrid had pepe sent off? when barca were struggling to break down the madrid defence? also remember madrid scoring a goal that was dissallowed for no reason? ..... this season did i not see when at 1 1 against ac milan a pentalty given for nothing? a little tug on shirt from a corner? again at 1 1 barca were struggling and on there way out... three years ago was incredible that year they wo the champions league should be deleted i would of been embarrassed to lift the cup. uefalona are currupt and you know it...

You've spent way too much time listening to Mourinho moaning about how his side are always unfairly treated against Barcelona. Barcelona are everything that his sides are not. Beautiful to watch. End of. I for one am glad they play the Brighton way.........

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Regarding the disallowed goal, here is some text to jog your memory.

"2055: Watching replays of that Higuain 'goal' you can see referee Frank De Bleeckere's thinking. Javier Mascherano would have got across to block Gonzalo Higuain, if he hadn't been sent tumbling by the flying Cristiano Ronaldo.

2052: A strange one this. Gonzalo Higuain puts the ball in the Barca net but the whistle has already gone. Cristiano Ronaldo had played Higuain in then taken out Javier Mascherano with a needless dive, clipping his heels. I don't understand Ronaldo' thinking there - he went over deliberately, with his own team-mate clean through"

- Nesta broke a rule by pulling the shirt. It's a CERTAIN pen. Barca ROMPED to victory in both these ties anyway so i have no idea what you are talking about.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Oh dear. Judge a player by one performance!

Oh no, hang on though, isn't snap judgement the standard NSC MO?

This isn't his first game in England though. It's his sixth I believe, and of those games he hasn't scored. So it's a judgement over a few games, not just one performance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This isn't his first game in England though. It's his sixth I believe, and of those games he hasn't scored. So it's a judgement over a few games, not just one performance.

Is WEMBLEY in ENGLAND?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I wouldn't have shaken Drogba's hand last night after the match. He played football for about 10 minutes, the rest of the game he was cheating in a disgusting show of diving that kids will learn from. The sooner he retires the better.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I wouldn't have shaken Drogba's hand last night after the match. He played football for about 10 minutes, the rest of the game he was cheating in a disgusting show of diving that kids will learn from. The sooner he retires the better.

It's funny isn't it, we've spent decades having decisions go against English sides, losing key games and trophies because of continental Klinsmann-esque cheating, and yet the moment we return the favour there's outrage. I'm not advocating it as a wholesale approach, but if Chelsea get to the final with Drogba spending 90 minutes of the second leg on the grass I won't be complaining - have some of that Europe. Maybe John Terry could score the winning goal in the final with Hand of God II.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It's funny isn't it, we've spent decades having decisions go against English sides, losing key games and trophies because of continental Klinsmann-esque cheating, and yet the moment we return the favour there's outrage. I'm not advocating it as a wholesale approach, but if Chelsea get to the final with Drogba spending 90 minutes of the second leg on the grass I won't be complaining - have some of that Europe. Maybe John Terry could score the winning goal in the final with Hand of God II.

I wish the hand of Cod would wipe out John Terry, maybe some boating accident, that'll do.
You don't have to cheat if you're good enough. Look at Messi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here