Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to Stewards on Sat

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes :clap: Surely by Withdean stewarding standards it counts as an offensive weapon, it's going to be right in my left ear too, let's just hope the fucker has nothing worth ringing it for.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe we should get the MK Dons stewards for the game who also confiscated inflateables as well.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
dont you remember he got "sacked in the morning"

Im afraid I dont remember that but I do remember the stewards taking them off us as we entered. Then on the few that were smuggled in and thrown about the stewards were warning people they could be ejected/banned for "throwing a missile". Certainly Mendoza was warned in such a way.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
By all means let him in with the bell. Just confiscate the CLAPPER inside it.

Everybodys happy.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la

Attachments

• John-Westwood-001.jpg
    John-Westwood-001.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 662

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The bellend with the bell

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ehhh, explain this bell? :p

chantspompeyfanbell595.jpg

I can't believe you've never heard it at a game, or when they're on telly. It goes on and on and on

ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling-ding-a-ling-aling-aling-aling-a-ling-ling-a-ling...

...until you just want someone to smash it violently into his FACE. I've had to put the TV onto silent before. I do not know HOW Portsmouth fans can begin to put up with this incessant noise at every game. If anyone did this all the time at the Albion, they'd have been beaten to death with it by now.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yes :clap: Surely by Withdean stewarding standards it counts as an offensive weapon, it's going to be right in my left ear too, let's just hope the fucker has nothing worth ringing it for.
Even if he doesn't, he'll still do it.

Maybe we should all bring vuvuzelas, to drown it out with a less annoying noise.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely his friends and family have told him how much of a knut he looks?

Someone once made a programme about him- I think it's still on YouTube if you care- and amazingly, he has two children.

What a truly incredible world we live in that there is out there, somewhere, a woman prepared to have sex with THAT. Twice. I bet he wore the outfit :ohmy:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Someone once made a programme about him- I think it's still on YouTube if you care- and amazingly, he has two children.

What a truly incredible world we live in that there is out there, somewhere, a woman prepared to have sex with THAT. Twice. I bet he wore the outfit :ohmy:

Was it you?

The real reason you dislike Portsmouth becomes clear.....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is that hair actually real? Got to be a rug please....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here