Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to Stewards on Sat

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is that hair actually real? Got to be a rug please....

Of course not, it's a smelly old wig that's been washed fewer times than Pompey have paid their creditors.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Someone once made a programme about him- I think it's still on YouTube if you care- and amazingly, he has two children.

What a truly incredible world we live in that there is out there, somewhere, a woman prepared to have sex with THAT. Twice. I bet he wore the outfit :ohmy:

At least her labrador is allowed in shops :smokin:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At least her labrador is allowed in shops :smokin:
:lolol:

He is divorced now though. She dumped him because he cared more about PFC than her. At least that's how he tells it...I'm sure it wasn't anything to do with the fact that he's a fat ugly arsehat who smells of unwashed wig and still sleeps under a Pompey duvet at the age of forty six.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Us in the West stand are ok as we'll not hear it :thumbsup:

In particular because of the monumental amount of NOISE we will be making while STANDING UP in distinctly non-Withdean fashion:banana:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
In particular because of the monumental amount of NOISE we will be making while STANDING UP in distinctly non-Withdean fashion:banana:

We'll be only be able to hear ourselves as there'll be a wall of noise coming from our end. Still around 800 seats left for our end but come Thursday and Friday there'll be a stampede for tickets in our end when the word gets out that the West stand will the place to be :laugh:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
how many of you that slag him off actually fuckin know him?
i do..and hes a bloody nice bloke. yeah, he looks a bit of a cock when hes at the football,
but in (normal) life hes a fuckin diamond, sort of bloke that'd do anything for a mate.

some of you fuckers make me sick sometimes.

'oooo look at that looney being all loud and that...everyone slags him off so i will too'

fuckin idiots

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im brighton through and through, but in REAL LIFE (any of you got one?)
hes a good mate ???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
i do..and hes a bloody nice bloke. yeah, he looks a bit of a cock when hes at the football,
but in (normal) life hes a fuckin diamond, sort of bloke that'd do anything for a mate.

'oooo look at that looney being all loud and that...everyone slags him off so i will too'

fuckin idiots
I think it's more that hearing him ring a bell for a whole game is f***ing annoying. If he didn't do that, he can dress up like a clown all he wants for all I care.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Im afraid I dont remember that but I do remember the stewards taking them off us as we entered. Then on the few that were smuggled in and thrown about the stewards were warning people they could be ejected/banned for "throwing a missile". Certainly Mendoza was warned in such a way.

Didn't they have a word with Mendoza because they thought he was a Muslim so they could legally detain him under the Terrorist Act for throwing a missile ? :laugh:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

fuckin idiots

And I have had to sit next to the stinking, pissed up, loud mouthed twat at an England game before and I have never had a worse experience at football. Absolute cock.

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
And I have had to sit next to the stinking, pissed up, loud mouthed twat at an England game before and I have never had a worse experience at football. Absolute cock.
in that case you are entitled to think that...my post referred to those who have never met the guy....but still slag him off because everyone else does.
i have already said he is a bit of a cock at football, in fact..he is the first to admit it.
my point is that in real life hes a nice bloke

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Do I give a toss? I think he's a cock and if I see him I'll tell him.
im sure you would fella, im sure you would.
in fact he would probably agree with you :)

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

fuckin idiots

assssssssss-hoooooooolllle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here