Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message of thanks to Messers Knight and Perry

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Republican tho' I am if anyone deserves a Knighthood in this country it is Dick.

Arise Lord Knight of Falmer!

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
total respect to DK, Martin Perry, and everyone else at the Club and the FFA guys.

would have been easy for dk and co to run up a load of debts and then bail out claiming that it wasn't their fault we didn't have a stadium but they've seen through all the way and kept *our* club financially stable.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
LEGENDS!!!!

thankyou so much guys! cant wait to take my seat at falmer. should be just starting my third year of uni at brighton ..... student loan = season ticket!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Dick Knight, Martin Perry, FFA Team

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
CHEERS!!!
Thank you for everything!!!
You are both Albion legends!!!:clap: :bowdown: :clap2: :albion:

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Fantastic Job !!

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Grateful thanks to Dick and Martin :bowdown:

Lets not forget the contribution of 'ordinary fans' though such as Paul Samrah and Tim Carder. The campaign has been a major part of their lives for this past few years and they've had to fit their 'normal' work in as well :bowdown:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Two absolute legends, thankyou so much for everything, deserve every bit of enjoyment you get over the next few months, and years to come.

tndickandmartin5qu.jpg

:albion:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Seagull over NZ said:
And to all those associated with BHAFC and the Falmer campaign, we salute you for your efforts, your ethusiasm and above all to your commitment to the cause of getting Falmer.

The fans of BHAFC are truly indebted to you and will be for many years to come.

I shall be raising my lunchtime pint to you all.
I'd go along with all of that.:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Words hardly seem enough. Dick, Martin and everyone else at the club who saw us through. Thanks!

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
Two men that have given so much to the club over the last eight years and given all that they've got. Simply to say 'thankyou' seems like a massive understatement. They will truely go down in Albion history as the people that secured a future for this club. We can now look further then just the end of the season and it is down to the work that this board and the fans have put in. Simply superb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here