Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message of thanks to Messers Knight and Perry

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
What are the Falmer For All team going to now they don't have to run a campaign for the first time in ten years?

My choices would be:

1. Get the trains running on time
2. Persuade the Pink Floyd/Stone Roses and/or The Jam to reform and play the first concert at Falmer
3. Sort out world poverty.

...congrats but Knight and Perry get yer spades out and start digging you lazy t***s:clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Messrs Knight and Perry - true heroes of the Albion, and of the city of Brighton & Hove. Give 'em the Freedom Of The City - and name a bus after them!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dick Knight = Legend
Martin Perry = As above

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Tom Hark said:
Messrs Knight and Perry - true heroes of the Albion, and of the city of Brighton & Hove. Give 'em the Freedom Of The City - and name a bus after them!

Absolutely. It's surely only a matter of time before everyone in the city can ride Dick every morning.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In a drunken moment after the Play Off Final Mrs Bwian went up to DK and slurred "Dick Knight, you're a wonderful man an' I luv you".

Today I am in danger of repeating her drunken outburst:lolol:

The FFA team are heroes-as are all Albion fans who did something for the cause.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ernest said:
The stadium hasn't been f***ing well paid for let alone built yet , anyone reading this would think we were playing Ipswich at Falmer today :angry: :angry: :angry:

We're not? Bollocks-now I'll have to change my train ticket....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Thank you seems so insufficient but I say it wholeheartedly all the same.

You kept going and kept believing and kept working even when it all seemed to go pearshaped.

Well done and thanks

Btw I believe that DK and MP want the fans to get to Withdean early (2.30) today to share in celebrations. :clap2: :clap2:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Big congratulations and thanks to Dick Knight and Martin Perry and all the Albion board.
Dick Knight for keeping this club going during the hard times and Martin Perry for his excellent work on the Falmer Project.
I would like to say thanks to Jonathan Clay the club solicitor and the legal team we had from DMH Stallard, who put together such and excellent case for Falmer.
Also a mention of thanks would also have to go to the Brighton Council team who were at the public inquiry including Mary McPherson (Council solicitor).
Thanks to also the managers and players for giving us great success on the pitch over the last 5 years.
Finally I would like to say a big thankyou to all my fellow Albion supporters, we all put in a fantastic effort and we succeeded. WELL DONE GUYS

SG

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2
:albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done to all of us. :drink:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Yorkie said:
I believe that DK and MP want the fans to get to Withdean early (2.30) today to share in celebrations. :clap2: :clap2:

I'll be there early, about 1:30 and heading straight for the Sportsman.:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I am BOYCOTTING the match :angry: :angry: :angry:

Only because you have something better to do :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
:drink: My pint will be raised in your honour today Dick and Martin!:drink:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Determination and professionalism in the face of endless obstacles. It would have been easy to walk away but MP and DK stuck with it as did the fans.

As for Lewes Council, time for a major exposure of their wasting of ratepayers money?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here