Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message from 'Steve Foster' on the Argus website, is it real?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm happy to believe it's him and I'm happy to believe also that even if it isn't, that Fozzie WOULD HAVE posted that.

Top bloke.

Absolutely

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Might agree with the sentiments but I will tell you one thing.......

THAT AINT STEVE FOSTER

Not his style ..... not in a million years !

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think it is, and fair play to him. Fozzie :bowdown:

Withdean Wander, The Complete B****r and the rest should read that before each post they type.

:bla:

It would make f*** all difference to be honest - just because an ex albion player says one thing doesn't mean i have to agree with him. And anyway, isn't Foster well known for not getting on with Knight? So i doubt it's him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
. And yeah, from now on Potter, I don't think you should mention anything slightly critical . Never mind the fact that it's more interesting :

Is that it? Is that why you guys criticise EVERYTHING all the time? Because its 'interesting' to do so?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is that it? Is that why you guys criticise EVERYTHING all the time? Because its 'interesting' to do so?

No - only berks like you are convincing NSC that we moan about EVERYTHING.

That's frankly not true - only today i've read Badger claim Forster was better than Zamora, and i've posted that i'm PLEASED by Hart's return.

It is/was more interesting posting negative issues, because people tend to debate them - THAT's interesting. Few really are going to question posts that Joel Lynch is quite good, and that Revell's hat-trick on Saturday was great. Yes, it's true - but it's obvious, why does it need stating more than once? And it's not as if i make posts for the sake of it - i only moan about something that i genuinely think NEEDS moaning about.

Sadly, the likes of you are apparently no longer capable of expressing an opinion on negative issues, as you resort to this 'moan too much' tripe that seems to be the latest NSC fad, meaning even expressing negative thoughts no longer makes interesting discussion - i think the popular term is 'binfests'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No - only berks like you are convincing NSC that we moan about EVERYTHING.

That's frankly not true - only today i've read Badger claim Forster was better than Zamora, and i've posted that i'm PLEASED by Hart's return.

It is/was more interesting posting negative issues, because people tend to debate them - THAT's interesting. Few really are going to question posts that Joel Lynch is quite good, and that Revell's hat-trick on Saturday was great. Yes, it's true - but it's obvious, why does it need stating more than once? And it's not as if i make posts for the sake of it - i only moan about something that i genuinely think NEEDS moaning about.

Sadly, the likes of you are apparently no longer capable of expressing an opinion on negative issues, as you resort to this 'moan too much' tripe that seems to be the latest NSC fad, meaning even expressing negative thoughts no longer makes interesting discussion - i think the popular term is 'binfests'

I've convinced NSC that you moan a lot? :lol: That is GOLD, pal.

I saw Badger's claim that Forster is better than Zamora. I then read his very next post in the same thread where he states 'Zamora is clearly the better player', so I got a bit confused at that point.

I'm perfectly capable of debating a negative issue. Fire away....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I've convinced NSC that you moan a lot? :lol: That is GOLD, pal.

I saw Badger's claim that Forster is better than Zamora. I then read his very next post in teh same thread where he states 'Zamora is clearly the better player', so I got a bit confused at that point.

I'm perfectly capable of debating a negative issue. Fire away....

THAT, is not what i said. But you are making it out as if EVERY post is a moan, which is quite blatently not true. :tosser:

If you are capable of debating a negative issue, then feel free to do it next time one arises....i have no football related 'moans' at the moment that i haven't already expressed. But if you're really capable of debating negative issues, then please attempt to do that more often, rather than posting along the lines of 'WW/TCB are complete twats', simply beacause our opinion differs from yours.

Many thanks:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here