Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Beach Hut said:
Quit when ahead, you really are very silly at times
When has he ever been ahead?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Adriodinho said:
and you have the privledge of insulting the club do you to insider by saying how shit we are all time?

maybe you need need to stop posting stupid f***ing questions to insider about the mangerial situation, because he knows f*** all more than you.

all I have seen from you over the past 6 months posting nonstop crap of

'when is knight going to sack the jocko clown'

'shit performance again, time for the clow to go'

'why has dick knight let mm blah blah do this all the time'

'when is dick going to get a new manager'

'we need one now'

ok, ive had too much to drink, so i probably shouldnt put this, but im going to anyway:

SHUT THE f*** UP

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
ok, ive had too much to frink, so i probably shouldnt but this, but im going to

SHUT THE f*** UP

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Almost GOLD just on its own :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
damn you! i hoped that no-one would notice my drunken spelling!!!

:blush:

I think a few beers is perfect preparation for assembling flat pack furniture. I'd come and help, but I have to get the rest of Frank's ply floor laid before he gets back from Lisbon (It's a surprise).

Adriodinho said:
and you have the privledge of insulting the club do you to insider by saying how shit we are all time?

maybe you need need to stop posting stupid f***ing questions to insider about the mangerial situation, because he knows f*** all more than you.

all I have seen from you over the past 6 months posting nonstop crap of....

You really are, without doubt or exception, the absolute and most extreme twat ever to post on here.
Are you a foreigner who can't speak proper English so you have to just gibber anything you can?
Have you been diagnosed as having the mental state of a very mental 4year-old?

(If you are a special-olympic contestant who's just trying to bond with regular people, then I apologise and good luck in the next games)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
NMH said:
You really are, without doubt or exception, the absolute and most extreme twat ever to post on here.
Are you a foreigner who can't speak proper English so you have to just gibber anything you can?
Have you been diagnosed as having the mental state of a very mental 4year-old?

(If you are a special-olympic contestant who's just trying to bond with regular people, then I apologise and good luck in the next games)

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am fed up of away fans saying were a horrid club or whatever because we treat the away fans like dirt.

Couldn't the club try and do little things, like warn away clubs and their fans to 'bring binoculars' and warn them.

We are a friendly community club as Mr. Knight would say himself, and all I have found on away fans websites that is posted on NSC saying how appauling the view is, and vowing never to return again.

All the little things do help. It would give the away fans feel a bit more appreciated, and mkae them come back if we ever do play them again at Withdean.

Regards,

Av

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Insider's response:

"Maybe. Maybe not."

:lolol:

(For what it's worth, I too thought Adrhino's [or whatever his name is now] binocular suggestion was ridiculous).

Far better would be to 'liberate' a couple of those 10p-a-go telescopes from the seafront and install them at the front of the stand? If we increased the price by 50% to say, 15p-a-go, it would also be a useful additional revenue-stream in these cash-strapped times. Aside from the mountain of extra cash we would make in loose change, just imagine how many more visiting supporters would be inclined to travel to Withdean once they realise we have modestly priced telescopes in the away end? We CAN'T lose.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hiney said:

Perhaps you could suggest that all home fans are issued with rose-tinted spectacles as they go through the turnstile

Now that isnt a bad idea at all!!!! It would certainly help!!!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Seagullible said:
Can't believe he's just written an apology now. 1066 - please use PM for these messages you attention seeking moron!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Bry Nylon said:
Insider's response:

"Maybe. Maybe not."

:lolol:

(For what it's worth, I too thought Adrhino's [or whatever his name is now] binocular suggestion was ridiculous).

Far better would be to 'liberate' a couple of those 10p-a-go telescopes from the seafront and install them at the front of the stand? If we increased the price by 50% to say, 15p-a-go, it would also be a useful additional revenue-stream in these cash-strapped times. Aside from the mountain of extra cash we would make in loose change, just imagine how many more visiting supporters would be inclined to travel to Withdean once they realise we have modestly priced telescopes in the away end? We CAN'T lose.

Quality!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here