Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men and jeans...

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i hate the way silly fashionistas tell people what to do and silly people trance up and go 'yes master'...do what you want and be who you like. Except an attention seeking emo.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
That raises a certain annoyance for me...

Any sporting clothing (replica shirts, sweat pants, track suits) should only be worn by people who look like they could actually take part in the activity in question.

If you have clearly never been in a gym and/or throw up at the thought of running the length of a football pitch then you should NEVER EVER EVER be allowed to wear sports clothes!

No one who actually plays football has ever needed 3X's ...so shirts like that shouldn't even be made!

yes, of course. :facepalm:

while you're at it, are you going to stop people wearing Converses (Basketball) and Running Shoes because they might not take part in them? Or confiscating baseball caps because they don't play baseball? If that really annoys me you need some sort of help. I'm not sure everyone else cares.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Absolutely f***ing stupid. Just make sure they are not a bad matalan pair or cheap looking denim. Also those 'quo' style jeans are stuck in the 80s. If they were darker they would be fine.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
father_and_son;4741664 No one who actually plays football has ever needed 3X's ...so shirts like that shouldn't even be made![/QUOTE said:
Jan Molby?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here