Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men and jeans...

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Absolute bollox - I think men look sexy in a good pair of decent quality jeans - nice shoes, a decent shirt and a nice jacket.

I think jeans are pretty timeless to be honest - Carry on wearing them x

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
What am I supposed to wear? Harris tweed jacket, baggy trousers, and a flat cap?

Feck you Hemingway. I never read any of your dad's bloody novels anyway.

Amexican

May 21, 2011
What am I supposed to wear? Harris tweed jacket, baggy trousers, and a flat cap?

Feck you Hemingway. I never read any of your dad's bloody novels anyway.

I never read any of your dad's bloody novels anyway.....maybe you should... he wore jeans all the time....never seen him in a replica shirt though!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Absolute bollox - I think men look sexy in a good pair of decent quality jeans - nice shoes, a decent shirt and a nice jacket.

I think jeans are pretty timeless to be honest - Carry on wearing them x

I think females look good in Jeans.......................................and an apron!! (awaits a right slagging!!:))

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
What a load of complete bollocks......you are only as old as you are in your head

OK so I was watching Wayne Hemmingway and some other geezer on Breakfast News stating that men over 35 should NEVER wear jeans.

Couple this with Emily and Frank discussing the very same issue on the Frank Skinner podcast this week... Frank saying that he reached 30 and decided he could never to wear them again.

So. What do we think? I am heading towards the big 40. What am I supposed to bloody wear?

View attachment 30464

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
QUOTE=HantsSeagull;4741795]this.

and its all very well some poncy twat called wayne saying that when he's 25 but just you wait.........lets see what he is wearing when he hits 35:wanker:[/QUOTE]

oops apparently he is 51!! makes him an even bigger :wanker:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Today I'm combining jeans with very new white trainers. I don't need Wayne Hemmingway to tell me that this is something of a fashion faux pas but frankly couldn't care less....

(As an aside, Hemmingway's son is a decent cricketer and is part of the Sussex CCC elite junior programme - all those white polyester outfits must go down a storm at home....)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jeremy_story_main_1697559a.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Rubbish - what's the alternative? OK, if you're a pensioner it's may be not a good look. But fine until you qualify for your bus pass I reckon. Jeans only look crap on fat people - especially if they tuck their shirts in (see illustration above).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here