Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meeting the board today

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Do you consider fireworks to be dazzling entertainment, or stupid and dangerous flashy lights which last a few seconds and pointlessly scare the life out of cats?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
I'm meeting the board of directors today, anything I should be asking them on behalf of NSC?

Southern Rail. What is going on with regard to putting on more carriages instead of the three that they currently seem to use. Home and away fans stand there opened mouthed when these trains turn up with thousands waiting at Brighton Station.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Can they petition the fa to remove Oct & Nov from football calender

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Got disabled parking for tonight at £6.50 at the uni

I left it late this week true , but as i say when there were no disabled bays left we had a normal bay instead for the same price @ £6.50 , that has now changed apparently and if there are no disabled bays left its £13 , i guess the club must be trying to make a few quid to buy the new target man :shrug:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
1 Can we sell cheaper seats for away fans?
2 Could the north corners be cheap seats for 14-18 age bracket and a tolerated singing area?
3 Could we promote an easier version of gosbts with the words on home screens at 15 minutes before ko?
4 How are the club dealing with travel issues.
5 Are the seagull club sides going to be given access to any of the training facilities at lancing?
6 Can the fan zone be dropped or updated as its getting very tired?
7 Could club seats be put in a place that could hide the regular empty seats
8 Can we have some form of rubbish disposal on the concourse as they become a pig sty after 15 minutes,
9 Could we get a catering company that can respond to slow service and employ more helpful staff(train them)
10 Could we sell saturday season tickets and night game season tickets. about 500 of these should help.

No 3

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Why have two posters asked for "better beer" and then mentioned Fosters?

We have better BEER already. It's called Harveys. :drink:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I left it late this week true , but as i say when there were no disabled bays left we had a normal bay instead for the same price @ £6.50 , that has now changed apparently and if there are no disabled bays left its £13 , i guess the club must be trying to make a few quid to buy the new target man :shrug:

Got ours last week after about a dozen phone calls/visits to the stadium to get disabled and carer ticket for mrs and her mum.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If two witches had two watches, which witch would watch which watch?

1 Can we sell cheaper seats for away fans?
2 Could the north corners be cheap seats for 14-18 age bracket and a tolerated singing area?
3 Could we promote an easier version of gosbts with the words on home screens at 15 minutes before ko?
4 How are the club dealing with travel issues.
5 Are the seagull club sides going to be given access to any of the training facilities at lancing?
6 Can the fan zone be dropped or updated as its getting very tired?
7 Could club seats be put in a place that could hide the regular empty seats
8 Can we have some form of rubbish disposal on the concourse as they become a pig sty after 15 minutes,
9 Could we get a catering company that can respond to slow service and employ more helpful staff(train them)
10 Could we sell saturday season tickets and night game season tickets. about 500 of these should help.

Oh, and these.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Can we have one of these directly from Brighton town centre.

01_train_400x300.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did the club have any say in camillas wearing of that stupid hat in Melbourne today?

If so sack whoever it was

Did the club have any say in camillas wearing of that stupid hat in Melbourne today?

If so sack whoever it was

The people behind her in the stand paid thousands of dollars to see bugger all - I understand they are considering suing the royal family and the republican movement is rubbing its hands in anticipation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here