Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McShane extends loan

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BensGrandad said:
Great news Ist piece of the jigsaw now add the rest left back ,midfielder and a settled strike formation.

With the lardy jocko clown in charge he wouldnt know a decent one if he saw one.

Just to let you know I believe it was actually Dick Tight that found McShane not Magoo....

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Ernest said:
Exactly more money poured down the drain which should have been spent on a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH defender.
Let's face it if McShane was any good Sir Alex would have him in his side :angry: :angry: :angry:

But Sir Alex is a red-faced Jocko clown. Now, if a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager like STEVE BRUCE wasn't playing him then it'd be a different matter.:angry: :angry: :angry:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ernest said:
Magoo wouldn't know a good player if he tripped over one in the street :angry: :angry: :angry:

Remember it was Dick Tight who found Bobby Zamora too ???

i don't get this, presumably you're playing wind-up merchant/devil's advocate again but it's just not remotely funny...so what's the point?:shootself

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
fake slim said:
i don't get this, presumably you're playing wind-up merchant/devil's advocate again but it's just not remotely funny...so what's the point?:shootself
He's overtly hetero-gay. He screams and giggles when he types his post. Put it this way, imagine a hybrid between Worzel Gummidge and Dr Frank'n'Furter, and you've got Ernest. Bloody good news about McShane by the way.

Great work McGhee :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's lifted my Spirits!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here