Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What if we make the play offs?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Large One said:
He's overtly hetero-gay. He screams and giggles when he types his post. Put it this way, imagine a hybrid between Worzel Gummidge and Dr Frank'n'Furter, and you've got Ernest. Bloody good news about McShane by the way.

Got it in one. :lolol: :lolol:

Fantastic news as well :clap: :clap:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I got the text on the way home from the twon, cheered me up no end, it was a nightmare in town expecailly with the weather so that cheered me up! :)

Top news!

I can't help but wish him luck in his quest to get a place on the Man United side, by way of impressing in the Brighton side (as he is)

However, with MU drafting in 'big names' on a regular basis, there may come a time to opt to embrace a regular first-team place with us.

He's already assured a welcome with the fans.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is superb news, in fact, a belated Xmas present.

McShane may well make the difference between staying up and relegation (although I think we will certainly put Millwall in a dire position by 3 O'clock tomorrow).

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: PAUL MCSHANE FOOTBALL GENIUS !

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Good news, but McShane had a pretty poor game on Wednesday....that moment when El Abd sliced a clearance into our own penalty area, and Butters & McShane just watched it bounce - just one incident where McShane didn't cover himself with glory. Having said that, he's a quality defender most of the time.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Almost passed this thread by, only came back to it after seeing the story on the BBC site.

Looked like one of those "humourous" threads - "McShane extends loan......of Fawlty Towers Second Series DVD from Blockbusters."

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Killer news.

When I began playing with the FM2006 (gift from wife & kids for holidays) the first thing I did was start scouting CB, knowing that the virtual McShane was history in the New Year.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Jim in the West said:
Good news, but McShane had a pretty poor game on Wednesday....that moment when El Abd sliced a clearance into our own penalty area, and Butters & McShane just watched it bounce - just one incident where McShane didn't cover himself with glory. Having said that, he's a quality defender most of the time.

One ,mistake? I think we can give the lad the odd mistake here and there...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here