Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McNulty to Barnsley

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Letting him go to another Championship club for not much - seems a bit pointless to me.

Oh well. Hope he does well there. Which he will if he stays fit.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
They have been arguing over the price. But given he's having a medical they must have agreed something. I wouldn't let him go until we have cover for Painter so i'm guessing they must think that what they are offering will help them do that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Gus doesn't want him, and isn't gong to play him, then its worth getting him off the wage bill, whatever the transfer fee. Doubt it will be much at all. Less than £100k.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
If Gus doesn't want him, and isn't gong to play him, then its worth getting him off the wage bill, whatever the transfer fee. Doubt it will be much at all. Less than £100k.

I'd like to see him go just because I think he deserves a decent shot at playing regular soccer. Something he obviously isn't going to get here

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bet it is pretty much a free, wish him all the best if the medical is successful

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
for a player of his standard we shouldn't be selling for less than 400k, sure Barnsley would have paid that too.

Really? Played 15 times for us, in 2 1/2 years, surely you can't base a players value in the transfer market on such few games, Barnsley are taking a hell of a risk IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here