Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGleish - Time to forgive and forget ?

Oct 2, 2008
New Years Day , is it time we moved on from something that happened many years ago ?.

For me the answer is absolutely not. Altogether now:

Scott McGleish is a :tosser: etc etc.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Wouldn't it be great if, when announcing the teams, Paul Samrah gave his full name: Scott McGleish Isawanker.

That would be a sweet way to pay back Andrew Buenocore for playing YMCA "dedicated to all the Brighton fans" before a match at Brisbane Road a few years back...

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
He can’t be far off retirement now can he? Therefore we may as well take one of the last opportunities available to ‘welcome’ him to Withdean.

What an idiot:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like Mike Ward's next column.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's got another season in him.

Judging by what I've seen of him in recent years, he's got a lot more than that in him. About four Bacon Double Cheeseburgers, a couple of large fries and a McChicken Sandwich I'd say.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Judging by what I've seen of him in recent years, he's got a lot more than that in him. About four Bacon Double Cheeseburgers, a couple of large fries and a McChicken Sandwich I'd say.

And despite this he'll STILL score against you and it will hurt even more cos however old and fat he is he is still too much for your lot.

Eastlondonorient

Dec 30, 2010
Ilikecandels are you an o? Scottys not even fat!!
He's here he's there he's every Fu@@ckin where Scott mcgleish, scott mcgleish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here