McGhee's Championship Record

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Played 90

Won 20
Drew 29
Lost 41

So we have lost 45% of games in charge, won 22% and drawn 33%

Not really good enough, even with the excuses of stadiums, non-stadiums, pending stadiums, nearly signing Ronaldinho, Leon Knights attitude, and of course LDC

Why is his job so safe??? :censored: :angry:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: McGhee's Championship Record

Fragmented Badger said:
What on earth makes you say that it is?

Come on Badger stop this,either give us the information or shut up:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: McGhee's Championship Record

Fragmented Badger said:
I
For what it's worth, my 'opinion' is that McGhee will be sacked, IF the money can be scraped together to pay him off:ohmy:

NSC would be a good place to start the collection, a chance for plenty of Magoo outers to put (more) money where their mouths are :lolol:

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
As much as I hope you may be correct I have no doubt now in my mind that Mark Mcghee will still be here at the start of next season.Just by the way he has been talking

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
mendoza10 said:
Played 90

Won 20
Drew 29
Lost 41

Not really good enough, even with the excuses of stadiums, non-stadiums, pending stadiums, nearly signing Ronaldinho, Leon Knights attitude, and of course LDC

Only cos paying off his contract would be the club pouring good money after bad down the drain. No other reason.

Yoda

English & European
mendoza10 said:
Played 90

Won 20
Drew 29
Lost 41

Brett, you could expand that to his total league record (excluding play-off matches) to this:

Played: 121
Won: 34 (28%)
Drawn: 37 (31%)
Lost: 50 (41%)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Caveman said:
we're always going to struggle in the Championship whilst at Withdean.....

How many times do we have the same conversations on this board?

We'll have it as many times as people like you come out with the same lame bullshit. This was an avoidable relegation that could easily have been, er, avoided by signing a credible striker no later than the end of the January transfer window.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Caveman said:
Lets judge him next season aye? To be fair we're always going to struggle in the Championship whilst at Withdean.....

How many times do we have the same conversations on this board?

1999 is not enough 2001 is to many. 2002 is out of the question. Or something like that.

Yoda

English & European
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: McGhee's Championship Record

Fragmented Badger said:
You lazy git:lolol:

I can't believe anyone would pass up the opportunity to be so creative and artistic on such a fine Sunday evening:ohmy:

I'm going to do something more constructive, like go round my girlfriends and get a good blow job. :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be fair Tom, you've got his record in the Millwall programme - it wouldn't take too much to type it in Excel, add on the last 4 or so games, and make a pie chart from it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here