Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee will keep us up

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
To be perfectly honest, I almost feel sorry for the whingers, I get so fed up and sick when we lose, but to feel that way all the time - urgh.

Well said. I just wish people would get beind the team. Theres a guy at the front of G block who was abusing McGhee before the game even started...Well done you f***ing muppett I hope you are proud, vent your anger after the game (although he left with 5 minutes to go and he's not a regular).

This board is becoming so shit with all the McGhee out crap, why are the same posters continually posting the same shit? Is it to try and bring everyone else down?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hiney said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You want me to drive you to Norwich, knowing what Justine has got planned for the evening?

I'd love to mate but - I've got some of these lined up :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:thumbsup:

Just have your evening meal in the morning and then they'll be plenty of time to get up there - shove her in the boot if you must. :jester:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Turkey said:
What the f*** do you think it means? Just wanna make me waste my breath - well, well done, because this wont change your opinion but f*** it - It's looking at what could have been - Bristol City and Swindon, Rotherham (Championship last year). It sucks that we're in the bottom 3, I hate it, everyone f***ing hates it. I tell ya what though, I'd rather lose to Leicester than see Owusu piss over us at the bottom of League One. That's Bristol City, a club with money, a stadium and continued success at the top of League One with no success until now, when they find themselves heading down. As a kid I grew up watching the Albion at the bottom of Leagues One/Two, playing at Gillingham, always losing. Too see us play Southampton, Norwich, Leeds etc is great - although everyone should know that. Sometime I feel like I'm talking to the braindead - I woudn't want to be rude of course, naughty turkey. :(

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can't hope to stay up without having a striker who can put the ball in the back of the net.

Knight and McCammon have made a bad situation worse, McGhee has not come back with any answers and is relying sole on teenagers to save us.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
I was a tad dispondent last night granted but I have studied the last 13 games and confidently expect us to

Win 4
Draw 7
Lose 2
Points 19

To make a total of 48 points for the season.

The 3 who will go down are

Millwall
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe

I really could do without forking out £ 100 if we go down but I still believe 100% in the ability of Mark McGhee to deliver us to safety. Yesterday was a hammer blow but we must keep believing. I think the season IS FAR FROM OVER and with McGhee at the helm we can still avoid the drop. To the people behind the dug outs telling McGhee to feck off, you are a total disgrace.

McGhee will previal, don't give up yet.

Magoo will take us down not just this year, but next year as well, unless Tight sacks him and releases some money for players. We have not been a good team for years. However, we have been a team who tries hard - now we have lost that! :censored:

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Spielberg said:
I was a tad dispondent last night granted but I have studied the last 13 games and confidently expect us to

Win 4
Draw 7
Lose 2
Points 19

Millwall
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe

I really could do without forking out £ 100 if we go down but I still believe 100% in the ability of Mark McGhee to deliver us to safety. Yesterday was a hammer blow but we must keep believing. I think the season IS FAR FROM OVER and with McGhee at the helm we can still avoid the drop. To the people behind the dug outs telling McGhee to feck off, you are a total disgrace.

1. 48 points will not keep us up

2. Of the 33 games we have played we have won 5 (15%), drawn 14 (42.5%) and lost 14 (42.5%). On this form we can expect to win 2 more, draw 6 and lose 5 giving us 41 points.

3. I hope I am wrong, but the sound of the trap door opening is getting too loud.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Uncle Spielberg lives in cloud cuckoo land, thats a known fact, 6 wins in 46 or whatever the statistic is, says it all. without a change in personnel and attitude we're down.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't be such a defeatist Zef :p , my cloud cuckoo land is great :smokin:

Without a decent striker we are down I'm afraid. Won't stop me going to Norwich tomorrow and singing my heart out though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I admire your positivity, Garth. I cannot agree but as long as you still believe I promise not to knock you for it.

Here's hoping we can turn things around.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:thumbsup:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:

Win 4
Draw 7
Lose 2
Points 19

Millwall
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe

Only one more loss now then! :rolleyes:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Gareth, can you start a thread saying 'McGHEE WILL TAKE US DOWN'.

We might have a chance of survival then.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Uncle Spielberg said:

Win 4
Draw 7
Lose 2
Points 19

Millwall
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe

Lovely idea. Please keep posting updates.

I expect us to win 1, draw 1, lose 12 (all in the last 5 minutes, as per), but win the last game 28-0 to push Millwall down on goal difference.

This season is a writeoff. However, we have the future in our youth team, so all is not lost. Let's just get this season over and done with, and start again. It's been a bit shit, but not the end of the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here