Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee will keep us up

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Tubthumper said:
Please explain where your belief comes from.

McGhee has destroyed everything Adams, Taylor and Coppell put in place.

We are incompetant, apathetic, laboured and looking totally bereft of anything resembling ideas.

Please tell me how, or why, this will change.

It won't when he has to sell young players to bring in nearly 2.5 million and has had less than a fith of that to spend in the time he has been here.
The young players being introduced are our future but MM is being made to sell them, who will be the next one sold?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Magoo Mouse

Magoo Mouse:

Attachments

• magoo  mouse.jpg
    magoo mouse.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 99

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Magoo Mouse

brightonfan_86 said:
Magoo Mouse:

That is the 1st and almost certainly the last time you've ever made me laugh :lolol: :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Being a fan means sticking by someone who is having a tough time, digging in and weathering the storm, BHAFC and McGhee are like my best friend, now I have never spoken to McGhee but if my best friend was having a tough time I hope i would be in there shoulder to shoulder and not turn my back on them when things were tough.

I will stand shoulder to shoulder with McGhee and does it occur to anyone that McGhee does not show much passion as he has 100 or so morons shouting feck off McGhee hehind him, this the man that got us promotion and kept us in the championship and up until about 2 months ago was still an Albion legend. I don't blame him for being pissed off. Our fans have let him down imho.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Uncle Spielberg said:
Being a fan means sticking by someone who is having a tough time, digging in and weathering the storm, BHAFC and McGhee are like my best friend, now I have never spoken to McGhee but if my best friend was having a tough time I hope i would be in there shoulder to shoulder and not turn my back on them when things were tough.

I will stand shoulder to shoulder with McGhee and does it occur to anyone that McGhee does not show much passion as he has 100 or so morons shouting feck off McGhee hehind him, this the man that got us promotion and kept us in the championship and up until about 2 months ago was still an Albion legend. I don't blame him for being pissed off. Our fans have let him down imho.

We've let him down:ohmy:

What about all the toss we've had to put up with lately?

You stand by him mate but I think you'll find the numbers that are there with you are dwindling rapidly.It'll be just you and the Paddy soon.
I don't know who to feel sorry for,you or him.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't think anyone who wants him out is any less an Albion fan than me but I think he has built up enough credit over the last 2 years to be given a decent chance especially as we have 13 games left. I have also said if we go down I still want McGhee is charge next season.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
gerbil said:
We've let him down:ohmy:

What about all the toss we've had to put up with lately?

You stand by him mate but I yhink you'll find the numbers that are there with you are dwindling rapidly.It'll be just you and the Paddy soon.
I don't know who to feel sorry for,you or him.

Toss?

Bristol City 0 - 1 Brentford
- Owusu 77

21 Swindon 32 -10 35
22 Bristol City 32 -13 35
23 Rotherham 32 -10 30
24 Milton Keynes Dons

Lets look at who we are, what we've got and where we've come from and put some perspective on it.

To be perfectly honest, I almost feel sorry for the whingers, I get so fed up and sick when we lose, but to feel that way all the time - urgh.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Turkey said:
Toss?

- Owusu 77

21 Swindon 32 -10 35
23 Rotherham 32 -10 30
24 Milton Keynes Dons

Lets look at who we are, what we've got and where we've come from and put some perspective on it.

:clap: :clap:

larus

Too right Gareth.

OK, things aren't rosy, but I think some people like to ignore the facts of our predicament. We have no money, we have no permanant home, we have crap facilities and we pay low wages.

Now, if you were a player, and had the choice between BHA & Wednesday, where would you go to play. Bit of a no brainer really. McGhee keeps missing out on players because of our situation.

All this crap about having lost the dressing room. FFS, it's all hearsay and rumour.

Look back at the other managers we've had, Adams, Taylor, Coppell. Adams can't succeed it at this level, even when he's had the money to spend. He lost the dressing room at Leicester, so I suppose that makes him a w@nker too. Taylor messed up at Leicester, spent a shit load of money on, well, shit. Coppell was slagged off on here as well. Coppell, if he's such a great manager, how come he got it so wrong with Virgo. FFS, there's no pleasing some people.

All commentators made us favourites for the drop last season and again this season. There's still about 30% of the season left, and most of you have given up already. You've got no balls. Try a bit of envouragement, rather than picking on silly mistakes. This feeds down to the players and can either give them a boost, or make them nervous.

Peoplt moan about his bad signings. It's because we make so few signings, that when one goes wrong, he gets slated. Wenger, Ferguson, they all male bad signings, but they can sign more payers if it goes wrong. McGhee can't, so his mistakes are so much more visible.

McGhee can still keep us up. Will he, no-one knows. We'll find out soon enough though.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Sorry what has the bottom of League 1 got to do with us?

Or are you saying that's where we'll be this time next year if we keep Magoo?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Turkey said:
Toss?

- Owusu 77

21 Swindon 32 -10 35
23 Rotherham 32 -10 30
24 Milton Keynes Dons

To be perfectly honest, I almost feel sorry for the whingers, I get so fed up and sick when we lose, but to feel that way all the time - urgh.

I LOVE you Turkey :lolol: :lolol:

Gareth is our LEADER

MCGHEE IN!

We WILL survive

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
larus said:
There's still about 30% of the season left, and most of you have given up already. You've got no balls.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
gerbil said:
Sorry what has the bottom of League 1 got to do with us?

Or are you saying that's where we'll be this time next year if we keep Magoo?

What the f*** do you think it means? Just wanna make me waste my breath - well, well done, because this wont change your opinion but f*** it - It's looking at what could have been - Bristol City and Swindon, Rotherham (Championship last year). It sucks that we're in the bottom 3, I hate it, everyone f***ing hates it. I tell ya what though, I'd rather lose to Leicester than see Owusu piss over us at the bottom of League One. That's Bristol City, a club with money, a stadium and continued success at the top of League One with no success until now, when they find themselves heading down. As a kid I grew up watching the Albion at the bottom of Leagues One/Two, playing at Gillingham, always losing. Too see us play Southampton, Norwich, Leeds etc is great - although everyone should know that. Sometime I feel like I'm talking to the braindead - I woudn't want to be rude of course, naughty turkey. :(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The abuse of McGhee behind the dug outs and on here for the last few weeks has been nothing short of a total disgrace imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here