• OUT- The clown must go and go now :angry:

Votes: 81 73.0%
  • Fence - Oh I just can't decide :down:

Votes: 11 9.9%

• Total voters

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
supaseagull said:
Who are the 13 who thinks he should stay? Speak up we cannot hear you....Are you bored because Palarse aren't playing today because only scum fans would vote for Magoo....No Brighton fans can be stupid enough to vote for the clown to stay...Oh thats unless your Ian Hart or Andy Naylor and even the latter isn't a fan.

:wave:

I'm not "Pro McGhee" but I'm going to give him till Xmas.

P.S I HATE P*l*ce :angry: :angry: :angry:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ice Man said:
:wave:

I'm not "Pro McGhee" but I'm going to give him till Xmas.

So what happens if we lose the next 3 games? will you still back him? what about the next 7 or 10?

We gave Martin Hinshelwood too many games and we were relegated all because of the boards dithering. Had we have got rid of him after 5 defeats, I think we would have stayed up that season.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
supaseagull said:
So what happens if we lose the next 3 games? will you still back him? what about the next 7 or 10?

We gave Martin Hinshelwood too many games and we were relegated all because of the boards dithering. Had we have got rid of him after 5 defeats, I think we would have stayed up that season.

If we lose the next four or five games then I'll probably start calling for his head.

:down:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
out, should have gone in the summer but the board bottled it. they can't bury there heads in the sand anymore

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm afraid he has to go for the good of the team, morale must be dropping by the week.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
McGhee is not going to get the sack tho is he, DK said he would be happy with a mid table position so unless we are in the bottom 3 come xmas can you really see him doing the decent thing?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Rookie said:
McGhee is not going to get the sack tho is he, DK said he would be happy with a mid table position so unless we are in the bottom 3 come xmas can you really see him doing the decent thing?
But will DK be happy with all the empty seats?... I think that may back him into a corner... Excluding the Bournemouth game when the crowd should be ok because of Sussex CCC parading the C&G trophy the crowds will continue to fall with McClown at the helm.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
vulture said:
and dougdeep :eek: :eek:

Only London Irish to go now:lolol: :lolol:

no chance of london irish turning his head!! well he might when we go down to the conferance league

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
555kaz said:
I think we can get some self belief and confidence, which doesn't cost money, but maybe this is what we need a fresh face for. Even a leader in the squad, at the moment the people who I would class as leaders aren't with the team on matchdays Charlie, and possibly Hinshelwood

That was the key thing lacking today. Bristol were poor and there for the taking. The problem was we were worse. I believe that we actually have the players to do well in this division even without a new striker. I just think that we need someone who is capable of giving them guidance and half-decent tactics.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
McGhee has clearly lost he players. They are turning in dire performances, as soon as we concede our heads go down, and the team spirit is at an all time low. None of this is helped by the power struggle occuring between Knight/Perry and the Blooms.

Someone within the club has got to take responsibility and sack McGhee. If the Board keeps on giving him more and more time we will end up relegated. We cannot afford to f*** around with the set up of the Board and the coaching staff - THIS HAS TO BE SORTED OUT NOW BEFORE THE SITUATION ESCULATES OUT OF CONTROL!!

MCGHEE OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here