Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee out, Sturrock in

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
MM best man for the job, he has experience of this div and has brought in players Im sure will come good.
F*kin worrying though and his substitutions and tatics are a major concern. I mean Knight centre midfield ?
We badly need 4 points from the next 2

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
'Kin hell. How many more will this thread snare?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont think sturrock will be interested in our job. Whilst Sheff Weds have a horrendous debt they do have a fantastic stadium and support.

And anyway to those people who insist on an english manager it may have escaped your attention but sturrock is a jocko as well.

But I am getting concerned with MM making substitutions trying to defend a 1-0 lead. A bit Sven Gordan Ericsson is you ask me.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
qjdppt.jpg

drinkin pints of whiskey.............

you lot are all mad

we will get it right!!!!!

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Was this thread really started in august 2004? a year ago today, or is there an error on the board?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Easy 10 said:
Its been a horrendous start, but thats all it is, a start. We could have a spell like this at any point of the season, and we probably will as well. We've lost 3 and drawn 1 of our League games (don't care about the cup). McGhee has managed at this level, he has had success at this level. As I said on another thread, there is absolutely NO WAY we could get someone else in with anything LIKE McGhee's pedigree and experience if we were looking for a replacement.

He's doing the best he can with one arm tied behind his back. Get behind him and back the fella, cos if we start dishing stick and he turns round and says "f*** this then" and walks away, then we are really in the shit. Unless you actually WANT Hinshelwood/Wilkins/Booker in charge ?

It was this post that gave it away for me - I thought, "Easy, you muppet, we've had 2 draws this year" then I checked the date and spotted it was a bouncer - and I know Easy ain't no muppet too.

We need a new smilie to represent a "wind-up" :jester:

:thud: :thud:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Easy 10 said:
Its been a horrendous start, but thats all it is, a start. We could have a spell like this at any point of the season, and we probably will as well. We've lost 3 and drawn 1 of our League games (don't care about the cup). McGhee has managed at this level, he has had success at this level. As I said on another thread, there is absolutely NO WAY we could get someone else in with anything LIKE McGhee's pedigree and experience if we were looking for a replacement.

He's doing the best he can with one arm tied behind his back. Get behind him and back the fella, cos if we start dishing stick and he turns round and says "f*** this then" and walks away, then we are really in the shit. Unless you actually WANT Hinshelwood/Wilkins/Booker in charge ?
Thought we had lost 2 and drew 2:glare:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
i can't believe there is talk of MM packing it in. i am convinced he will sort it out. we played well against crewe and i'm told we played some good stuff against hull as well. we have been a wee bit unlucky. i think bristol city should be more worried than us. they're in a similar position, lost 4-2 to barnet last night and are favourites to go up! keep the faith, people:smokin:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Shall I spell it out for everyone? :jester:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Everybody Calm down, take a deep breath and read threads from the start before you post :jester: :dunce:

This is probably the most successful thread bounce I've seen :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
Shall I spell it out for everyone? :jester:
Doesn't matter if you do, people will still come blustering in without reading the thread (probably not even the first post) and talk nonsense. :dunce:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Silent Bob said:
Doesn't matter if you do, people will still come blustering in without reading the thread (probably not even the first post) and talk nonsense. :dunce:

True. If they read the first page and half then they may twig it, or there again they may not.

It just goes to show though doesn't it :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here