Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee out, Sturrock in

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
and so should wigan and plymouth but shit like this happens in the cup.

so should have arsenal in the semi's last year when i had £850 resting on it!:lolol:

we have just gotta f***ing pull our socks up, get the crowd going at leicester (cos no matter what anyone says, withdean CANNOT create an atmosphere easily) and f***ing start enjoying the season!

Donk the Seagull

Registered Legend
Jul 26, 2004
I think that if McGhee does go, which i dont want 2 happen, a manager like George Graham should come in. He has plenty of experince.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Donk the Seagull said:
I think that if McGhee does go, which i dont want 2 happen, a manager like George Graham should come in. He has plenty of experince.

George Graham wouldn't touch the Albion with a barge poll!

He's used to having a decent playing budget.

So far this season we have played the top 3 clubs in the Championship, and a team that is flying in their division. So that's 4 out of 5 teams who are brim-full of confidence and .

And last night we created lots of chances and as Steve Claridge said on Meridian, we just need a bit of luck to go our way rather than against us, and perhaps all will change.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Storer68 said:
So far this season we have played the top 3 clubs in the Championship, and a team that is flying in their division. So that's 4 out of 5 teams who are brim-full of confidence and .

And last night we created lots of chances and as Steve Claridge said on Meridian, we just need a bit of luck to go our way rather than against us, and perhaps all will change.

:clap: :clap:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Apparently all the players used to call Sturrock Worzel and had no respect for him at all. They're such prima donna wankers. Beattie isn't fit to lace Sturrock's boots as a player, he did it at the top level for Dundee United when they were really good.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nothing to discuss in my view.

McGhee is proven at this level, with a number of clubs. We desperately need some stability here, and I really don't see any reason to be even contemplating a change of manager. Utterly ridiculous.

Sturrock did a great job at Plymouth, but ..... what the HELL has gone on at Southampton??? He has clearly got the ability to rub a lot of people up the wrong way very quickly. As much as I don't like Lowe, he hasn't been quick to fire people in the past. Not that I can remember anyway. Something smells, and I'd be reluctant to touch him.

Mark McGhee's Blue and White Army.

:clap2:

the full harris said:
McGhee makes crap substitutions and then whinges about the crowd when the team are playing rubbish.

Let Sturrock be manager. He will DEFINETLY do better.

GOOD THREAD TITLE RUMBLE.

Yeah, absolute quality :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albion Dan said:
No manager would be able to do anything with our current squad in this division! FACT!

I disagree with that - the squad is good enough to finish mid table if mcghee plays players in there right postion- plus its a squad mostly of his players now so the buck stops with him now when it comes to players

KinkyGoebels said:
I disagree with that - the squad is good enough to finish mid table if mcghee plays players in there right postion- plus its a squad mostly of his players now so the buck stops with him now when it comes to players

Well, actually, McGhee did continue to play his squad of players flexibly in a number of positions and there was a happy ending :D Come on Kinky, I know it's late :lol:

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I am really pissed off but under nbo circumstance sdo I want rid of the whiskey drinker! A proven manager at this level, and lets look at our situatuation.

Who do you want in!!!?? WHY would Sturrock leave Wednesday for lowly Brighton!!!

FFS!! I wonder sometimes if people think we are supporting Real Madrid!!

Keep the faith, MM will sort this out!!

:clap: :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Great bounce LI and nobody has spotted it yet :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bounced again

Some of them may be awake by now :lolol: :lolol:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
we dont really have a gooad bunch of players.....we are weaker than last year.......

and why the f*** would sturrock come to us!!!

im sure he aint stupid

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Terrible isn't it ? Loads of people headed to the doctors with badly jerked knees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here