Votes: 101 60.5%
  • In

Votes: 59 35.3%
  • On the fence

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Anyone here to compare this poll to last weeks at this time? Lord B did it last week...

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Oceanic said:
Everyone would if they we're in his shoes, We have no money!! Anyone who took over would have to rely on loans, etc. MM knows more contacts in football than a unknown manger and that is what we'd get if MM goes.

yes we do have money, where the f*** did the 6 figure bid for Tom Brighton come from then?

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Been thinking about it, & I say in, here's why, changing the manager is irrelevant, all it boils down to is the players aren't good enough, theres only so many times you can blame McGhee the players need to take a long hard look at themselves, Yes McGhee should take SOME responsibility, but once they're out there its down to them. There was no effort, no passion and all the players seemed content with losing yesterday, obviously no player likes to lose, but no one looked like they wanted to win. And its been the same nearly all season.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Redhead said:
Been thinking about it, & I say in, here's why, changing the manager is irrelevant, all it boils down to is the players aren't good enough, theres only so many times you can blame McGhee the players need to take a long hard look at themselves, Yes McGhee should take SOME responsibility, but once they're out there its down to them. There was no effort, no passion and all the players seemed content with losing yesterday, obviously no player likes to lose, but no one looked like they wanted to win. And its been the same nearly all season.

Motivation comes down to the manager. If they look across and see a manager without any passion they think why should I bother.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Woodchip said:
Motivation comes down to the manager. If they look across and see a manager without any passion they think why should I bother.

Surely some of the players have some personal pride in their performance, I couldn't stand leaving the pitch knowing I hadn't given my all. I'm not saying McGhee is blameless, but I am saying there is only so much he can do

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Redhead said:
Surely some of the players have some personal pride in their performance, I couldn't stand leaving the pitch knowing I hadn't given my all. I'm not saying McGhee is blameless, but I am saying there is only so much he can do

That is true, but is McGhee (that's so hard not to type Magoo) really doing all he can to inspiire the team?

Even after half time talks they still come out lack lustre, so you have to put his team talk into question. He never seems to try and change things when we go a goal down either.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Woodchip said:
That is true, but is McGhee (that's so hard not to type Magoo) really doing all he can to inspiire the team?

Even after half time talks they still come out lack lustre, so you have to put his team talk into question. He never seems to try and change things when we go a goal down either.

But surely some of the senior players can step in and say come on lads this is shit lets pick it up.

*Disclaimer: this is a sweeping statement and is in no way, shape or form a personal attack on any senior member of the squad who may or may not post on here.*

If they come out deflated that may even be down to their personalities?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The squad is good enough the manger isnt.

Magoo OUT now. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Still in for me.

As we are down I am saying give McGhee a chance in div 1.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Woodchip said:
Even after half time talks they still come out lack lustre

It's amazing how much that happens - I can't imagine what he says to them at half-time, but it seems to be the pattern of every game; enthusiastic opening, concede a goal, go to pieces, make joke changes, go out with a whimper.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He might as well stay now. :(

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Out and try that bloke who managed at Torquay! Senior I think!

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here