Votes: 101 60.5%
  • In

Votes: 59 35.3%
  • On the fence

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
Just got back from a superb weekend in Plymouth, which as expected was totally ruined between 3pm and 4.45.
Up to now I have given MM the benefit of the doubt but after watching that sh1te on Saturday I've had enough.
We are as good as down now, but the past dozen fixtures have given us plenty of opportunties to gain sufficient points to get out of this mess. After all how many decent teams have we played since Xmas? not many
After yet another gutless, spineless, pathetic show on Saturday, time for MM to say goodbye.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Woodchip said:
Motivation comes down to the manager. If they look across and see a manager without any passion they think why should I bother.

Could'nt agree more.

Wish mcghee could've been at my 13yr old's match last weekend.

Semi final and lost 4-0.

But did the manager stop encouraging the boys? NO.

And neither did the parents(all 4 of us:( )

The boys fought, scrapped, battled & challenged for every ball till the final whistle.

Thats passion, and i dont think any supporter will walk away down hearted and calling for the managers head if they can see that everybody has given they're all for the cause.

Unfortunatly thats been some what lacking with the Albion of late.

If you cant inspire the team any more Mcghee then I think you should be a Mcgonner.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
DK has shown soem ruthlessness in the past (Gritt, Wood & Hinshelwood), I am slightly amazed - despite what MM did last year - that he has not gone. Take Gritt as an example he SAVED us the year before and (if memory serves me) lost 4 on the spin and then was out!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
dunno said:
DK has shown soem ruthlessness in the past (Gritt, Wood & Hinshelwood), I am slightly amazed - despite what MM did last year - that he has not gone. Take Gritt as an example he SAVED us the year before and (if memory serves me) lost 4 on the spin and then was out!
Wasn't he not offered a new contract rather than sacked?

Hinsh was given too long, and was moved upstairs not sacked.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In... despite El Turi... and strange tactics, including not sticking with a consistent forward line, playing people out of position, lack of substitutions / late substitutions... oh, and inability to sign the players HE says we need...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
KinkyNormanBaker said:
Mcghees win rate is on a par with Hinshelwoods

Hinshelwood also had eff all time to prepare for the season ahead and didn't have 400k plus to spend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here