Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee non believers post here

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Right enough is enough.

All those people who do not believe in McGhee and think he will take us down or want him to be sacked please post here.

I would then like a full apology in the week beginning 8th May 2006 when McGhee has infact kept us up.

If we do go down I am giving £ 25 to the REMF and will put myself in stocks for the REMF 5 game and people can throw wet sponges at my face 3 shots for £ 1 , all proceeds to go the the REMF.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I believe we are doomed so therefore he will take us down, then I believe he should go, untill that time he has my support, also alot of people on here talk about his man managment, who's his manager?
Oh and if we stay up I will gladly donate £25 pounds to REMF

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not a non believer but I don't have your faith about staying up or the need to crucify anyone at the club if we don't. Three teams have to go down, we may be one of them, somebody has to be :(

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
I'm heading towards the McGhee out brigade cos I can't understand his tactics and tinkering with the team much as I appreciate he has done a lot for the club.
+ I thinkthe stocks idea sounds fun. Maybe Dave The Gaffer can line up next to you as I reckon that would raise even more money though may I suggest Dave is set up in a more coconut shy style game

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I sadly believe that McGhee will take us down this season.

If I am wrong I will pay up a tenner to the REMF, if only to be able to chuck 30 sponges (and maybe some tar and feathers) at Garth.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Me as well. I think he's going to take us down. Happy to issue formal apology to the club if I'm wrong and donate to REMF, expect MM to do the decent thing if I am right.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Whilst I see no point in getting rid of McGhee I sadly don't think we are good enough to stay up as we are currently, it he pulls a loan signing or two our of the hat then this could change.

Regardless, I'd be happy to pay a pound to throw some wet sponges though.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
I think on current form/players we'll go down, see little point in replacing mcGhee before the Summer though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
CR

I think the stocks and the wet sponges in the face is enough of an apology.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
In my opinion we are on the way down, Only a proven striker on loan or perseverence with CKR up front will save us. I don't think either of these will happen.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Put your money where your mouth is on my other thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here