Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee gets it wrong again

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Harty said:
Would we not be better off McGhee shipping him out when the window opens and getting in this big striker that will help us get the 33 or so points we need to stay in this Division.
Or perhaps Knight will apologise and knuckle down and help us stay in the Championship, stranger things have happened..........
Can't see too many clubs queuing up for Leons services given his strike rate, certainly not at this level anyway. And would Leons ego allow him to drop down the divisions ? Cos thats almost certainly what he'd have to do.

Having said that, and despite all the shit that comes with him, I'd be very sorry to see Leon leave. I think he's a hugely talented player, maybe not as an out and out striker, but he brings a lot to the table in other respects (when his heads right). His first touch is superb - I've not seen a player at the club better at bringing a ball down and under control. He's intelligent on the ball, he can beat a player, and he's a good passer.

If he'd just leave his ego on the touchline and be more of a team player, the fella could be a legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here