Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee gets it wrong again

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
sir danny cullip said:
Couldnt comment as i obviously wasnt at the game but he is talking tosh saying all albion fans that travelled today should get free tickets for watford away!:lolol:

the bloke is a total bell end

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
i dont mean to be silly but....

Leon knight is one (if not the) best best player we have got, and he should NOT be left out of the squad.

Put on the bench yes!!

Mcphee is fu*king dogs crap and is not good enougth for this level!!

Mcghee sort it out son i know you can

:bowdown:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Re: Re: McGhee gets it wrong again

33057 Seagull said:
What & he would have scored 4 goals?

yes, yes he would

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Kaney said:
Knight should have played, why have McPhee, he sucks?

you say that about mcfee but he like the rest of our strikers doesn't know where the back of the net is

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kaney said:
who said anything about 5 at the back, play el abd anywhere and he will cost you a goal/ 15 minutes on the pitch

exactly - cost us a goal against wolves, and was raped by shrewsbury

as for leon being dropped - good. he is a complete tosser and shows no respect. although as for mcphee - we need mccammon back and fast

Oct 25, 2003
mccammon is better than mcphee, who i can only see as a conferance striker at BEST

turienzo is probably better than both of them though

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
mccammon is better than mcphee, who i can only see as a conferance striker at BEST

turienzo is probably better than both of them though

well said tom!

mcphee was good in div 2, but i would take mccammon over him anyday. we need our big barbados man back asap

Oct 25, 2003
Scotty M said:
well said tom!

mcphee was good in div 2, but i would take mccammon over him anyday. we need our big barbados man back asap

yeah but he was only good for about a month in div 2, so it was stretching it a bit(he got a good brace against someone- blackpool?) and was our second top scorer that year i believe

out of interest, when did big mac last play for barbados?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
yeah but he was only good for about a month in div 2, so it was stretching it a bit(he got a good brace against someone- blackpool?) and was our second top scorer that year i believe

out of interest, when did big mac last play for barbados?

no idea to be honest, must of been when he was at millwall

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Repugnant Toad said:
An inspired bit of management from McGhee.

Quite. What he knows about good management could be written on a postage stamp. Couldn't he just have docked Leon's wages for the display of dissent?

:nono: :nono: :angry:

Last edited:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Sir Danny Cullip and Kaney unblock your ears and listen to what I actually said before getting on here and having a pop.
In my opinion I thought the first 30mins were quite good, after that it was pretty poor, the entire second half was especially bad and what I would like to see bearing in mind the travelling Albion fans have been fleeced, ie paying £19 when Stoke charged £10 for their own fans, is some kind of reward at the Watford game, a free ticket was probably a bit too much to hope for, but some kind of discount, be it half price whatever.
And to eventually help finance it when Stoke come down for the last game of the season, charge them £9 over the odds like they did to us.
As for Leon Knight, I said pre-match that I wasn't sure if it might come back to haunt McGhee. But there again there can only one man in charge of the playing side and as it turned out I don't think he would have made that much difference given his apparent current frame of mind, added to that is the fact he hasn't apologised or even spoken to the manager about his behaviour on Tuesday, do we really need someone like that at the Albion affecting the whole dressing room?
Would we not be better off McGhee shipping him out when the window opens and getting in this big striker that will help us get the 33 or so points we need to stay in this Division.
Or perhaps Knight will apologise and knuckle down and help us stay in the Championship, stranger things have happened..........

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here