Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee delivers contract warning (from bbc)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I do NOT want McGhee is charge of rebuilding this squad should we get relegated.

Not one bit.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
He has disapeared whenever things are going badly he is no where to be seen. When it was blatantly obvious we needed a tried and tested mangaer first time we at this level the numbskull gave hinsh the nod. only finally getting Coppell when his ego became bruised and battered. To little too late.

Once again he has disapeared hiding behind Mcghee and the usual pack of excuses, money, Falmer, blah blah blah.. He needs to take action.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Goring Gull said:
He has disapeared whenever things are going badly he is no where to be seen. When it was blatantly obvious we needed a tried and tested mangaer first time we at this level the numbskull gave hinsh the nod. only finally getting Coppell when his ego became bruised and battered. To little too late.

Once again he has disapeared hiding behind Mcghee and the usual pack of excuses, money, Falmer, blah blah blah.. He needs to take action.
HOW MANY MORE BLOODY TIMES?

Coppell was not appointed before the start of the season because... oh, f*** it, I give up. The story has been put on here countless times, yet so many people with their own blind, ignorant agenda say otherwise purely because it suits them.

He doesn't care for your 'McGhee Out' opinion. Deal with it.

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
Goring Gull said:
two clubs very similar in size, support and resources to ourselves namely Rotherham and Bury have had a couple of struggling seasons in the championship only to freefall after into league two in burys case and Rotherham are not looking to far behind also into finacial dire straights.

I feel DK needs to assure us that we willnot be the next to head down that route and end up proping up the football league.

RU Mad? You seriously think we are have a similar support to Rotherham and Bury?

:jester:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Infernal Optimist said:
RU Mad? You seriously think we are have a similar support to Rotherham and Bury?

:jester:

We do and if you put it in real terms considering the nieghbours of Bury and Rotherham e.g the two Sheffield clubs and need i say United and city in Manchester then we are very poorly supported in the fact of the catchment area we have.

As for Mcghee he is a jumped up bully boy who is tactically inept.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Goring Gull said:

The action that seems to satisfy you is to say that if we go down we won't keep falling to the bottom of the League.

Is that the action you mean ?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Goring Gull said:
We do and if you put it in real terms considering the nieghbours of Bury and Rotherham e.g the two Sheffield clubs and need i say United and city in Manchester then we are very poorly supported in the fact of the catchment area we have.

we have had a few problems over the past few years that have adversely affected our support.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Sneaky George said:
I can't be arsed looking through those 22 pages even if the link worked which it doesn't. Why can't those of you who want McGhee out just say who, realistically, you want to replace him?

And do you want him to go now?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I think the point about McGhee being hung-out to dry doesn't refer to the fact that MM and Dk don't get on, it's to do with the fact that there have murmurings for a while now about why we can't sign players and where has all the money gone etc etc.

In the past, when things are going well, you can't keep DK off the microphone at Withdean or out of the papers. Now, when things are not going so well, you don't hear hide nor hair of him, and McGhee is left to take the flack. If it's unfair on McGhee to take all this stick, then where as supporters do we turn?

The latest thing we hear from the Chairman is a letter in our season ticket renewal reminding us where this club has come from in the past 7 years, which I frankly found insulting coming right at this point in time. Most of us are more than aware what has happened to this club and where it has come from, we don't need it rammed down our throats when we are about to relegated, the entertainment is piss-poor and the Chairman is nowhere to be seen....

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Seagull73 said:
I think the point about McGhee being hung-out to dry doesn't refer to the fact that MM and Dk don't get on, it's to do with the fact that there have murmurings for a while now about why we can't sign players and where has all the money gone etc etc.

In the past, when things are going well, you can't keep DK off the microphone at Withdean or out of the papers. Now, when things are not going so well, you don't hear hide nor hair of him, and McGhee is left to take the flack. If it's unfair on McGhee to take all this stick, then where as supporters do we turn?

The latest thing we hear from the Chairman is a letter in our season ticket renewal reminding us where this club has come from in the past 7 years, which I frankly found insulting coming right at this point in time. Most of us are more than aware what has happened to this club and where it has come from, we don't need it rammed down our throats when we are about to relegated, the entertainment is piss-poor and the Chairman is nowhere to be seen....

Thankyou someone with some intelligence who sees what i.m trying to say.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sneaky George said:
I can't be arsed looking through those 22 pages. Why can't those of you who want McGhee out just say who, realistically, you want to replace him?

And do you want him to go now?

In a similar way that you cant be arsed to look thru those pages. Its been done to death and putting the names here will make this thread equally as long.

And yes I want him out NOW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here