Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee delivers contract warning (from bbc)

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Of those names mentioned who would actually be viable ?

Dennis Wise - quit Millwall due to lack of funds... so NO

Martin Allen - Why would he leave a top 6 league one side for us

Steve Tilson - See above

Stan Ternant - Although he may have nearly saved Gillingham, he didn't he was sacked at Burnley for getting them in the shit

Danny Wilson - Doing a great job at MK Dons (not)

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Goring has upped the stakes on this thread by naming names.Not sure if that was a good idea,because now you've a pro-McGhee man like myself doubting him.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm quite intrigued as to how Goring Gull knows Joel Lynch when he is from the Seaford area and how he spoke to Dick Knight at Newcastle?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Do you think someone would come on here and tell lies?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brixtaan said:
Do you think someone would come on here and tell lies?
Would I suggest a thing like that? ;)

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yorkie said:
Would I suggest a thing like that? ;)

My other halfs Nan is Babara Greatwich one of her grandsons is Chris Greatwich if anyone remebers him from the Albion. He knows Joel Lynch hence i've been out drinking with them before. So i get to hear the odd bit of gossip.

His exact words were " there are a few of the lads who are none to happy with the current situation" so take that as you will.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yorkie said:
I'm quite intrigued as to how Goring Gull knows Joel Lynch when he is from the Seaford area and how he spoke to Dick Knight at Newcastle?

I know what you mean, I've been to Goring, no cars, trains, buses or anything. Seefud is even worse I'm led to believe but I have never made it past the security check points to verify for myself.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
munster monch said:
I know what you mean, I've been to Goring, no cars, trains, buses or anything. Seefud is even worse I'm led to believe but I have never made it past the security check points to verify for myself.

There is a station and the Bull pub on Goring Street , nice pub to, also teh Mulberry on Goring road, bit of a dive but cheap food and buses all day as far as i remember.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Goring Gull said:
My other halfs Nan is Babara Greatwich one of her grandsons is Chris Greatwich if anyone remebers him from the Albion. He knows Joel Lynch hence i've been out drinking with them before. So i get to hear the odd bit of gossip.

His exact words were " there are a few of the lads who are none to happy with the current situation" so take that as you will.
Some players at football clubs will always moan and grumble especially if they're not in the Ist team. It happens at every club.
And this quote in no way PROVES your assertion that he's lost the dressing room.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Goring Gull said:
There is a station and the Bull pub on Goring Street , nice pub to, also teh Mulberry on Goring road, bit of a dive but cheap food and buses all day as far as i remember.

shhh :lolol: I know, I was just making a joke about a statement that you couldn't possibly know him because you are from goring and he is from the seaford area. I mean, how could you? That would be ridiculous.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Goring Gull said:
f***ing hell, there is a COLOSSAL leap between that statement and 'McGhee has lost the dressing room'.

The 'current situation' could mean...

A shit ground
Threat of relegation
Pisspoor wages
Disruption from inidviduals who have now been shipped out
Moaning fans
Uncertainty over future contracts
Ernest kissing DK's arse in public
Roz going daahhn
The Education Bill
Bird Flu

Of course, it could mean McGhee has lost the dressing room, but is it wise to list it as gospel? On the list of likelihoods, that comes somewhere below 'Scotland play good football' and 'Mick Hucknall is an under-rated ubertalent who really should release more records'.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
'Mick Hucknall is an under-rated ubertalent who really should release more records'.

Im glad im not the only one who thinks that :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
f***ing hell, there is a COLOSSAL leap between that statement and 'McGhee has lost the dressing room'.

A shit ground
Threat of relegation
Pisspoor wages
Moaning fans
Roz going daahhn
The Education Bill
Bird Flu

Of course, it could mean McGhee has lost the dressing room, but is it wise to list it as gospel? On the list of likelihoods, that comes somewhere below 'Scotland play good football' and 'Mick Hucknall is an under-rated ubertalent who really should release more records'.

not really

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Goring Gull said:

:eek:

So are you saying you actually heard those words spoken by the player himself recently, or you have just happened to hear 'the odd bit of gossip' via someones grandson ???

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The Large One said:

A shit ground
Threat of relegation
Pisspoor wages
Moaning fans
Roz going daahhn
The Education Bill
Bird Flu

or, or he could be talking about the lack of power to the changing room hairdryers

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Race said:
:eek:

So are you saying you actually heard those words spoken by the player himself recently, or you have just happened to hear 'the odd bit of gossip' via someones grandson ???

From the horses mouth so to speak but considering chris knows him pretty well i'm sure it's not a really unreliable source.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Goring Gull said:
From the horses mouth

The horses mouth? This is hardly George Bush speaking, did you have to meet deep throat in an underground carpark to get this info?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here