Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee delivers contract warning (from bbc)

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Dick Knights Mum said:
what the hell can he say ?

We fully support the manager at this time ? That would be helpful.

utter tosh.

It would be nice but he seems scared of the supporters when things are going wrong needs to give us some awnsers now as to what the hell is happening on and off the pitch.... Cracks are starting to show.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BarrelofFun said:
:lolol:

Except if you can't afford to sack the manager in question.

(Not that I want to yet....Yorkies Breast (for the time being))

Yes we can as we have £100k burning a hole in our pocket following the failed Tom Brighton "bid"

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Goring Gull said:
It would be nice but he seems scared of the supporters when things are going wrong needs to give us some awnsers now as to what the hell is happening on and off the pitch.... Cracks are starting to show.

You seem to suggest there is an underlying fault-line that is about to be exposed. But somehow only you know about it. What is it you are alluding to ?

I would have thought it is fairly transparent off and on the pitch. What information do you feel you are missing ?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Dick Knights Mum said:
You seem to suggest there is an underlying fault-line that is about to be exposed. But somehow only you know about it. What is it you are alluding to ?

I would have thought it is fairly transparent off and on the pitch. What information do you feel you are missing ?

two clubs very similar in size, support and resources to ourselves namely Rotherham and Bury have had a couple of struggling seasons in the championship only to freefall after into league two in burys case and Rotherham are not looking to far behind also into finacial dire straights.

I feel DK needs to assure us that we willnot be the next to head down that route and end up proping up the football league.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dick Knights Mum said:
If you feel you need that assurance I should write to him and ask for it.

I for one do not need that assurance. It is self evident.

Well your his mum so of course you dont :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pavilionaire said:
An empty statement from a manager bereft of ideas and options.
It's worse than that, it's piss poor. You'd think he was talking to an underachieving Wolves or Reading squad, not one from which he's sold some major players and then failed to replace. :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Leekbrookgull said:
Well the is a sort of wage cap in League 1 and 2. Maybe that a wake them up?

Isnt it the same in all divisions outside of the Premier League 60%of income. So it won'y affect the players greatly unkless they have a clause in their current contracts which gives them a drop in wages. The 60% is the maximum toatl wage payable.

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
sod the players what about the manager !!!

no one has explained why he can't be sacked for free.

I f I get the sack from my job for being shit at my job I walk with a P45 and a hobnail boot pattern on my arse and nothing else

DK do the right thing, sack the useless Jock and give him and see him out of town :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dick Knights Mum said:
Yea right. That would have been in investment - not a write-off.

Getting rid of Magoo is an investment.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
zefarelly said:

I f I get the sack from my job for being shit at my job I walk with a P45 and a hobnail boot pattern on my arse and nothing else

DK do the right thing, sack the useless Jock and give him and see him out of town :angry:

If DK doesn't do this after saturday game if we lose he may aswell fcuk off aswell.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Goring Gull said:
If DK doesn't do this after saturday game if we lose he may aswell fcuk off aswell.

given the lack of comment or anything form club big wigs you could be forgiven for thikning thay're having an extended relegation patry in MAritius :angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Goring Gull said:
I think DK has hung Mghee outo dry , he has not come out in support of him at all, questions need to be asked old Dickie boy is only to prominant if a bit of success is achieved taking the praise etc but when the chips are down he does a very very good impression of an Ostrich. Now is the time the manager and the player sneed his support.

Show your face now glory boy.
I cannot believe this post.

MM and DK talk on a daily basis, and have an excellent working relationship. Yet because you don't hear any of it, you assume they don't. Do you think they only converse through the press?

What makes you think that you have the right to be party to a vote of confidence from the chairman to the manager? It has nothing to do with you, with me or with anyone else apart from the two people in question.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
zefarelly said:

Who do you think would do a better job under the same circumstances?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Large One said:
I cannot believe this post.

MM and DK talk on a daily basis, and have an excellent working relationship. Yet because you don't hear any of it, you assume they don't. Do you think they only converse through the press?

What makes you think that you have the right to be party to a vote of confidence from the chairman to the manager? It has nothing to do with you, with me or with anyone else apart from the two people in question.

Unbelievable.

Well at least MM will know where DK is but how the hell does he talk to him if DK has his head buried somewhere out in the Sahara.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here