Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee and Booker GONE!!!! [Merged Threads]

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
OK WHS, I don't post much on NSC because I've reached puberty, I just thought genuine Albion supporters should know!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Only banter mate, you have to get used to that on here; whenever I've made a faux pas on here I've been made to know about it in no uncertain terms. By the way, are you jesting or claiming an exclusive. Because if so, the rule on here is "name your source".

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Does this mean London Irish will f*** off as well ???

Ooooh I DO hope so :wave:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
f*** sake, why is there nothing on-line. I've got no access to interweb all day, I'll have to wait untill later to find out what happened :angry:
So here's my two penneth worth. Now is the time that we will find out weather he was shit or not. If someone else comes in and we all of a sudden look like a football team, then oirish & co have been proved wrong. If someone comes in and does just as crap, then mabye it is just that the team aren't good enough and needs some cash throwing at it.
Personally I think that any manager can do better than we are doing now, weather that will carry on into next season and beyond is anyones guess, or will the new man get dragged down by all the other shit going on like everyone else? I'm not overjoyed to see him go, but im not sad either. Roll on Millwall
P.S Have a nice day everyone, and enjoy all the slanging matches that will happen on here :lolol:

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Just been confrmed on Southern FM!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBC Business news - Curbishley targets a return to management -not in the Premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here