Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDonalds from SPACE (sort of)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Here's something mildly interesting.

6a00d83451586c69e20120a5fb0c58970c-350wi

This is an aerial representation of every McDonalds outlet in the United States, all 13,000 (ish) of them. Clearly the eastern states are the place to be for your Big MacAttacks. They are a little more sparse on the western side, where the farthest you can be from a McDonalds is from Meadow and Glad Valley in Dakota, where apparently its 107 miles as the crow flies, or 145 miles by car. Just LOVE the internet sometimes, don't you ?
Here's the article.

Where The Buffalo Roamed Weather Sealed

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It would be interesting to see a similar map of this country, there cant be that many less than 13,000 over here and if you are just talking about England we could mabye, sadly beat that 145 miles as well

Edit: actually that's probably a load of bollock as there were "only" 1225 two years ago

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stand up and step away from the computer.

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

Walk out of the door, and into a life.

Says the man who starts threads on obscure 80's french gangster films as seen by about 15 people since 1998.

:p

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was quite surprised about the 107 miles, to be honest. I thought it would be furthur than that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It must be very comforting for Americans to know that they can NEVER be more than 107 miles (or an hour and a halfs drive) away from a BigMac.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want to see a version of this in England, only with TESCO's. That would make for horrific reading/viewing.

I reckon it's every 300 yards.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
It would be interesting to see a similar map of this country, there cant be that many less than 13,000 over here and if you are just talking about England we could mabye, sadly beat that 145 miles as well

Edit: actually that's probably a load of bollock as there were "only" 1225 two years ago

:lolol:i was going to say i cant see there be near 13,000 in england

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
is clearly the right answer. would be close to 31,000 apart from "f*** the remf" gate

I'm sorry (and I'm going to keep bringing this up until it's sorted) why the f**k is that thread NOT in NSC Gold?!

It is pure Gold material. Seems biased to me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
is clearly the right answer. would be close to 31,000 apart from "f*** the remf" gate

and 25,000 if not for the, ''Blah blah I,m on the radio you know''

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
surely it is already? surely?

I've checked a few times. A DISGRACE is what it is. An attempt to sweep it all under the rug?

Pretty pointless, as no one will forget "f*king b*ll*cks sh*tty balls to REMF-gate".

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The McDonalds in Fiji is the most offensive.

In the greatest country I have visited, on a smallish tourist area in Nadi is a f*** off huge bill board for McDonalds with the slogan "A Taste of Home in paradise." Made me do a mini rant that did, I tell thee

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The McDonalds in Fiji is the most offensive.

In the greatest country I have visited, on a smallish tourist area in Nadi is a f*** off huge bill board for McDonalds with the slogan "A Taste of Home in paradise." Made me do a mini rant that did, I tell thee

Whats did you have though.
McChicken sandwich ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I had a ski/snowboard through McDonalds once....and it was actually nice and came with a beer!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did you know you can have a McRice in Indonesian McDonalds ?
And Portugese branches do soup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here