Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDonalds from SPACE (sort of)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tee hee, nada, Ive boycotted McDonalds for a good 15 years now

Very wise. As a rule, I'd rather eat someone elses toenail clippings than a McDonalds, but I have occasionally succumbed and had one of their grey-meat cheeseburgers if I'm nearly passing out with hunger and there's no prospect of anything else for the next 17 hours.

The french have the right idea. You can have it with a Kronenbourg 1664 in their McDonalds "restaurants".

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Very wise. As a rule, I'd rather eat someone elses toenail clippings than a McDonalds, but I have occasionally succumbed and had one of their grey-meat cheeseburgers if I'm nearly passing out with hunger and there's no prospect of anything else for the next 17 hours.

The french have the right idea. You can have it with a Kronenbourg 1664 in their McDonalds "restaurants".

you also think Uncle Sams in Shoreham is shit so your opinion means NOTHING my fairweather friend :salute:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Isn't there such thing as Mccurry as well?

"McCurry Pan" in India I believe.
Obviously you can't have beef in India, but what that has to do with a McDonalds burger I have no idea, being as they're mainly made from eyelids and chickens ankles.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
you also think Uncle Sams in Shoreham is shit so your opinion means NOTHING my fairweather friend :salute:

I don't THINK Marc.
I KNOW.

Visit the Hangleton one and you will REALISE the difference, my blinkered friend.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
no no no no no no NO, the Lancing one is abit shaky, the Hangleton one was alright, the Burglers Hill one was very decent but I will DEFEND my LOCAL to the death, the Chicken El Fuegos and Mexican Burgers that I get WEEKLY from there are top notch and the best I've had EVER....FACT.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have they actually learned how to switch the GRILL on in Shoreham now then ?
Cos its been undercooked lukewarm MUCK on the few occasions I have ventured along there. AND they go mental on the salad - I had a bloody RAINFOREST in my cheeseburger last time.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
its always piping hot and fully cooked, reckon you go when some GOON is behind the counter then as I always get served by the same 3 chaps who know me by my first name :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Rustington Uncle Sam's is always SPOT ON.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The McDonalds in Fiji is the most offensive.

In the greatest country I have visited, on a smallish tourist area in Nadi is a f*** off huge bill board for McDonalds with the slogan "A Taste of Home in paradise." Made me do a mini rant that did, I tell thee

I stayed near a McDonalds in Suva. Shocking scenes. My travel mate even tried to tempt me inside.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
yet another reason as to why america is a FANTASTIC country - particularly the restaurants that are open 24 hours. a 4am, cold big mac is one of lifes GREATEST pleasures

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Actually, it's you that says it more than me. FAR more than me.

Are you someone who takes an unhealthy interest in other people on a regular basis? Maybe a pervert? Or just a bit of a prat?

Its better than doing the horses..............another fiver I win.:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here