Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDonalds - bleeurgh

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Re: Re: McDonalds - bleeurgh

surrey jim said:
:ohmy: I dont eat McDonalds but love gherkins (espically with fish and chips) cant beleive people dont like them

I love Maccy D's burgers. Nothing like burgers should taste like but delicious none the less. And the gherkins are the best part, oooh there gooorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
haha all 2day i've had a massive craving for a nice MaccyD's lol and i dont know why!!

Dont have them very often once a month maybe, but u just cant beat a greesy fatty lovely quarter-pounder w/ cheese once in a while!!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Whilst it's easy to rant about all fast food being wrong and vile etc. The fact of the matter is that a KFC zinger burger does have it's place, and a Burger King meal every now and again does, it has to be said, fill a hole. However, when it comes to the founding forefather of fast food as we know it I really cannot see any excuse whatsoever for eating such vile, unrecognisable muck as is served down the local golden arches.

Even ignoring the fact that it's shockingly bad for you, ethically dubious and does your image no favours the food is entirely inedible, even when drunk.

I cannot for the life of me fathom how the company survives in todays world. I guess it's the same numbed morons who think Capital Radio is great entertainment and consider Dan Brown novels as fine literature that are spending their hard earned on this repulsive unhealthy crap.

It shocks me how totally lacking in any appreciation of quality such great numbers of this population seem to suffer

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
As soon as I got in from work yesterday, I was dragged out to Tesco to get the shopping in. Afterwards, not having had any dinner, I was absolutely RAVENOUS. Walking past McDonalds, it suddenly seemed the easiest option just to jump in and grab a bite to eat there, rather than going home and ar$ing about cooking something. I'd not had one in ages (not sober anyway), so I thought "why not, it'll do won't it ?".

Never again.

I ordered a Quarterpounder with cheese. After discarding the ubiquitous pickled gherkin slices (seriously - does ANYONE actually eat them ?), I took a bite, and then took a close look at what it was I was actually eating. The compacted meat had a dull, greyish hue, and a moderate squeeze on the bun brought forth an ooze of grease and fat from within. The burger itself was lukewarm, the slice of processed cheese was still cold, and the onion ranged from a slight transparent sliver to a poorly chopped chunk. The ketchup sauce had gone through and thoroughly saturated the bun, and the burger itself tasted overwhelmingly salty. The whole thing was just so revolting I lobbed it straight in the bin, went home, and cleaned my teeth to get rid of the foul aftertaste from that single bite. I had some leftover beef curry instead, which I really wish I'd done in the first place.

OK, "McDonalds burgers are sh1t" isn't exactly headline stuff. Maybe I should have known exactly what to expect. But I seriously hadn’t realised just how utterly disgusting their food really is. I kind of had the idea that yes, its bad for you, yes its mass-produced, quickly-made, slapped together junk. But I thought it would at least be vaguely edible, and would fill a gap for the time being. Well I've learned my lesson. Unless the earth has been scorched by a thermo-nuclear blast and left me trapped underground escaping the constant threat of radiation and fighting off a rabid gang of deranged deformed mutant hybrid zombies hungry for my flesh, and the only food left withinin a fifty-square mile radius is a Big Mac meal that somehow survived the blast because it was being heated up in a microwave at the time the bomb went off and so the effects of radiation were in some way nullified, leaving the meal still just about recognisable, and I havn't eaten for six days, and the gherkins have been taken out, and its not too salty, and there's a toy with it, then I might, MIGHT just have a nibble.

Otherwise, forget it.

Presumably you were at Holmbush.

Why didn't you nip down to Uncle Sams in Shoreham you mad mad fool?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I haven't been to Macca Dogs for about 11 years i believe.
Scum and foul scoff. Feel sickened by uniforms and underpaid faces who have been bludgeoned and trimmed in tightened hat.
Saying that, i do like nipping down the chippie to get served by those who wash their hair in fat and bread and wear unkissable tongues, and microwave last week's vegetable pies.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Mark Ormerod's Gloves said:
i had a big mac for the first time in about a year or so and I loved it. so there.

the big macs are the only thing worth eating in there

and yes, the gherkins are horrible and should only ever be used as a weapon to throw at unsuspecting customers

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Gherkins should be eaten or thrown at the window.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i love the way they SLIDE down in slow motion, leaving a greasy, slug like trail afterwards

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Gerkins are good. Maccys is shite. Had one last week because I was staying with a mate and he loves that shit. I went for the only thing with veg in it which was that deli veggie melt thing. It was pretty horrible. The wedges were alright though.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Re: Re: Re: McDonalds - bleeurgh

chez said:
I love Maccy D's burgers. Nothing like burgers should taste like but delicious none the less. And the gherkins are the best part, oooh there gooorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
The Antikythera Mechanism said:
I had a narrow escape recently! After a rather heavy stag night a friend and I wandered into the kebab shop near the bottom of Trafalgar St

hahaha.

Best kebabs.

which are ANYTHING but.

Easy 10 said:

I ordered a Quarterpounder with cheese. After discarding the ubiquitous pickled gherkin slices (seriously - does ANYONE actually eat them ?), I took a bite, and then took a close look at what it was I was actually eating. The compacted meat had a dull, greyish hue, and a moderate squeeze on the bun brought forth an ooze of grease and fat from within. The burger itself was lukewarm, the slice of processed cheese was still cold, and the onion ranged from a slight transparent sliver to a poorly chopped chunk. The ketchup sauce had gone through and thoroughly saturated the bun, and the burger itself tasted overwhelmingly salty.

I can't help but wonder Mr 10, what EXACTLY were you expecting to be served up at McDonalds after ordering a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
And for the record, gherkins MAKE IT. Perhaps that is where you are going wrong?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Best Kebabs are fuckign AWFUL.

Now Delight Kebabs, on the other hand.....

Albion Kebabs are up there on the awful charts too.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
the burgers taste alright , but you only have to look at the lard arses in the que to now that too much of that shit is gonna kill ya man

fat people :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here