Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McClaren OUT!!!

Malcolm McClaren would have done a better job than that clown.

One positive; we might start seeing less of that smug cocky attitude from the twat who has never had a right to be cocky about anything in his more-than-fortunate career.

More proof that the FA know FA about football.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
They had Martin O'Neill, who wanted the job, available and arguably the best choice, but the obsession of having an English manager got the better of them.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
What about Ian Wright for England!!

I know he played for the club from smellhurst park, but he wears his heart on his sleeve and I'm sure that he could give a good rollacking to the team at half-time. He's proud to cheer for the England football team :thumbsup:

Rich Suvner said:
probably better we dont make Euros - about time there was a total shake up and appreciation of how badly run the England setup has been in recent years

You silly person! Didn't you know? The FA created the Premiershite to strengthen the England side's performances in International competitions. Shame the Prem has become a happy hunting ground for hundreds of foreign mercenaries, relegating promising players to life in the Championship, effectively f***ing up English football for years to come.....English football needs some serious maintenance-starting with a cull of all of the clowns who are 'in charge'.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seagulltonian said:
he wears his heart on his sleeve and I'm sure that he could give a good rollacking to the team at half-time. He's proud to cheer for the England football team :thumbsup:

If that's what we need, then Psycho is the man for the job.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ive given up with England after that sham of a world cup.Cant believe all those went to watch that today.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Its the same shit we had under Sven, jobs for the boys Wright Phillips has barely played 20 min for his club yet gets a start, Dyer does exactly what it says on the tin and Downing is only in as he gave handjobs to McClaren while he was in charge...rubbish no passion, no ideas f**king useless.......

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Dougal said:
at least he's English

Yeah, a shite ENGLISH manager. That makes the situation much more palatable.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
To be fair to Sven (and I don't know why I should be) at least he did get us qualified. I can't see McClaren achieving that.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkie said:
To be fair to Sven (and I don't know why I should be) at least he did get us qualified. I can't see McClaren achieving that.

I as much as anyone (excluding Easy10) wanted Sven out but I bet if the FA had announced before he left that Mclaren would be taking over most people would have wanted to stick with Sven.

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
we need an english manager that has passion ie stuart pearce, bobby robson that sort! surely the fa must of realised that mclaren was to blame as much as sven!!:nono: :nono:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
McClaren is to football what John Major was to politics.

Sad,when we have the best league and the best players in the world (sic).

withdeanwombat said:
McClaren is to football what John Major was to politics.

Sad,when we have the best league and the best players in the world (sic).

Ah, the old Sky Sports 'We have the best league in the world' myth. Best players in the Premiershite are mainly non-English which is really helpful when selecting an England side:p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nemesis said:
Ah, the old Sky Sports 'We have the best league in the world' myth. Best players in the Premiershite are mainly non-English which is really helpful when selecting an England side:p
We have one of the best 4 or 5 leagues in the world. And his point is that since that is the case, it is sad that the best we can choose from to manage the national side is a clueless gimp who was given the job on the back of winning 12 out of 38 Premiership games - and Middlesbrough were not a cash-poor club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here