Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon on the phone-in

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Apart from the stuff about him thinking he's good I'm in full agreement with him, and found it hilrious hearing Harty squirm. :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What happened?

I heard a girl talking about him.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
More entertaining than the match, but he's a f***ing wanker, f***ing talentless, coming on the radio cussing the fans, who pay his wages, pathetic. Biggest waste of time ever and I'll be laughing hardest when he's playing for Bognor and earning £200 a week:bigwave: :tosser:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good man!

he is exaclty right though - nowhere near match fit, no chances created. and the support today was wank again

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
dwayne said:
More entertaining than the match, but he's a f***ing wanker, f***ing talentless, coming on the radio cussing the fans, who pay his wages, pathetic.

Say that to his FACE Thomas, and then run like f***, and I will give £10 to Alive and Kicking.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He saud Harty had no right to say he wasn't good enough. He had been injured and was not back to best. Manager wanted him to go on loan to lower league, he felt he was better than that. Club called him back to Watford early and he felt that was wrong. Midfield do not give service so not just forwards to blame for lack of goals.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
El Presidente said:
Say that to his FACE Thomas, and then run like f***, and I will give £10 to Alive and Kicking.

Say that to his face, and then DON'T run like f***, and I will give £50 to Alive and Kicking.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Scotty M said:
good man!

he is exaclty right though - nowhere near match fit, no chances created. and the support today was wank again

Theres a man that speaks some sense! Mark McCammon is so right, midfield was crap today. Brilliant call from McCammon, brightened up a very dull evening!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Quality radio!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
gvce26 said:
Say that to his face, and then DON'T run like f***, and I will give £50 to Alive and Kicking.

Would he throw a punch and miss?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
New Player/Manager.

Mark McCammon, he seems to talk more sense and have more tactical awareness than Magoo so why not?...

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here