Mayo,reid and Hart

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
. As for Mayo, well he didn't even have best days. Just marginally less tragic than others.

It's going to reflect badly on Micky and the club, it's going to dent/end our chances of promotion, and it's going to be the equivalent of throwing money down the drain. And that is why that, at a club like BHAFC, it'll probably happen.

I think that you are wrong about Mayo he has been a good player and was a regular in the side when MA was last here. Do not think that any of them are worth a contract, not even a short one, on last seasons showings but then I havent seen them training this week MA has so I will back his judgement either way and if he considers that any of them could do a job I do not see it as a backward step or hindering our promotion chances.

The change of manager may see them do well, who knows.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is all hypothetical and full of ifs. The one big if is if MA thinks that they can still do the job that he requires then it will not hinder our chances and they would then be worthy of whatever wage they negotiated.

I hope that we do not sign Currie but then again MA signed him for Coventry so must be a fan.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
BBC -
Adams welcomes trio back to train

Brighton boss Mickey Adams has welcomed three released players back for pre-season training.

Gary Hart, Paul Reid and Kerry Mayo were all released under previous manager Dean Wilkins.

Adams told the club website: "All three of them rang up and asked if they could train pre-season. I think that in itself shows something about them."

Adams has not ruled out the possibility of offering any of them fresh terms before the season starts.

I'd have these three in our reserves at least - no harm at all in having their experience on hand, plus they'll run their socks off 15 games a season.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I could see the sense of giving Mayo a contract given our shortage of left backs but I dont think Hart & Reid can offer us any more than we've allready got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here